Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"I could be dressed up in the sexiest outfit for a photo shoot, and by his behavior, he'll let me know that's nice, but it's nothing as sexy as when I'm home surrounded by the kids or reading books, educating myself. "

– Angelina Jolie, on what turns Brad Pitt on, to Reader's Digest

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Angelina Jolie goes face-to-face with Reader’s Digest in their June 2007 issue, opening up about her sexy partner, four adorable kids, and a family going global. Here are a few of the highlights:

Is it true that you adopted Pax so Maddox would have a brother who looked like him? Something changed for me with Shiloh. We had Mad and Z, and neither looked like Mommy or Daddy. Then suddenly somebody in the house looked like Mommy and Daddy. It became clear to us that it might be important to have somebody around who is similar to the other children so they have a connection. Mad’s been very excited that his brother is from Asia.

Is adopting a toddler different? Pax is almost three and a half and has never made a real decision for himself because everybody does everything in a group in the orphanage. There were all these things he’d never had. The first time I gave him a bath, he was suddenly laughing, out of his mind. He took five baths in one day. We’d be talking and he’d take his clothes off and run into the bathroom.

Do you and Brad ever have a conflict or a fight? Not really. We’ll get into issues about global events or something that was just on the news.

The gossip is unrelenting. You’re fighting, you’re jealous, he’s going back to Jennifer. Does it get to you? Our first question is what paper is it in. The New York Times? If not, do we really need to worry?

Do you want more children? Yeah, yeah. More biological, more adopted.