Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

omg you know what? i dunno why but i thought about that and now it's already in mag :cry:

i hope it's not truth

you know if had a kid i gave a birth and adoptive kids of course i would try to treat with them equally but my own baby will always be my own baby and in ctitical situations i wouldn't hesitate who to choose

Well, I hope you'll never adopt a child then because in my opinion you should treat the adopted kid as it would be your own or otherwise don't adopt one.

Of course it's easy for me to say that, I doesn't have any children and don't know how it feels being a mother. But my sister's got two kids and I love them very deeply and can't imagine I would love them less when I have a kid of my own. :no:

Anyway I'm sure Angelina will take good care of all her babies :yes:

yes, great advice i hope i will never adopt too, i don't like this idea, i mean those kids won't be mine anyway

i think when you become a mother, when you give them birth, when you feel them inside yourself all 9 monts -then i think you'll feel the difference between your kids and your sister's kids

Angelina Jolie is definitely one of the most beautiful women in the world. I don't understand how one person can be so amazingly gorgeous! And to top it off she's smart, a great actress, and a wonderful mom. Brad is a lucky guy!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna agree with you

I had been a fan of her for a quite long time, but then something happened and -to me- she lost her charm

It may be the affair with Brad or the endless adoptions, now she looks like an average beauty to me.

I´m little bit scared . I know it´s gossip mag but...

normallife11xr5.jpg

Last year I read when they were together in (I think it was India) India one old scryer told them that they split in the end of 2007. I hope it will not be true

she is the most bbbbbeeeeeaaaauuuuttttiiiiiffffuuuuullll woman in the woooorrrrlllddddddd!

She is a great actress!Of course some people don't like her but should be objective her talent to acting she has got so many awards first Oscar and Golden Globe but you say what is Oscar,Golden Globe or other awards,I say nothing to you :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :x

I´m little bit scared . I know it´s gossip mag but...

normallife11xr5.jpg

Last year I read when they were together in (I think it was India) India one old scryer told them that they split in the end of 2007. I hope it will not be true

I think it is very meaningless and nonsense to guess sth about someone's relationship :yuckky: People so funny they don't like someone but what for they always talk about Angelina and Brad,if you don't like or Envy her and her family why do they talk so much like Angelina and Brad in their life <_< :ninja: :yuckky: I hope,too. God bless them :heart: :heart: :heart: