Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Brad and Angelina fizzle

They were once America's sexiest couple, but the passion between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt has cooled. "They do love each other," says a pal. "But that wild physical chemistry isn't there anymore." Part of the problem is the pressures of maintaining two high-profile careers and another is their growing family, into which they just welcomed Pax, 3, from Vietnam. "Their relationship has developed so fast that it's almost like they're an old married couple now," says the friend. Brad, says another pal, recently tried to plan an intimate getaway for Angelina and himself - and arranged for his mother, Jane, to babysit their four kids for a few days. But Angelina nixed the idea. "She had other things on her mind," says the friend.

Brad and Angelina fizzle

They were once America's sexiest couple, but the passion between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt has cooled. "They do love each other," says a pal. "But that wild physical chemistry isn't there anymore." Part of the problem is the pressures of maintaining two high-profile careers and another is their growing family, into which they just welcomed Pax, 3, from Vietnam. "Their relationship has developed so fast that it's almost like they're an old married couple now," says the friend. Brad, says another pal, recently tried to plan an intimate getaway for Angelina and himself - and arranged for his mother, Jane, to babysit their four kids for a few days. But Angelina nixed the idea. "She had other things on her mind," says the friend.

I always wonder about these so-called friends.

If one talks about the private life of others it can't be a very close friend, because you just won't do this to somebody you really like. And why do the world wants to know if they still have sex? Who's interested in this!! THey had - for sure, as there is Shiloh. So what why does it matter if they're still f*****?? They have both their careers, they have - now - 4 children to take care of, they have their social engagements - if they don't have sex everynight, I can understand that completely. They're besides their stardom normal people. Go and ask your parents how often they have sex! :cain:

Sorry, I just really hate such gossip blown out by a "friend".

But thanks for posting it, Regina, and of course thank you so much for posting all those beautiful pictures :hug:

Brad and Angelina fizzle

I always wonder about these so-called friends.

If one talks about the private life of others it can't be a very close friend, because you just won't do this to somebody you really like. And why do the world wants to know if they still have sex? Who's interested in this!! THey had - for sure, as there is Shiloh. So what why does it matter if they're still f*****?? They have both their careers, they have - now - 4 children to take care of, they have their social engagements - if they don't have sex everynight, I can understand that completely. They're besides their stardom normal people. Go and ask your parents how often they have sex! :cain:

Sorry, I just really hate such gossip blown out by a "friend".

But thanks for posting it, Regina, and of course thank you so much for posting all those beautiful pictures :hug:

agree with you,right :)