Bellazon

Ines Wartiainen
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Finnish Olivia July 2010

Yes, I know: this magazine loves her.

finnisholiviajuly2010.th.jpg

Fashion editor Sanna Sierilä thinks Ines is one of the best models in Finland. Ines says that a good model can empathize to the given role and won't let circumstances bother. Cold april day can't be seen when you shoot summer clothes (p.46). "My career has taken me to the world. When I get out of the airplane, I close my eyes and smell the city's scent. Every city has its own scent that you get to recognize."

If you only have time for one "Get to know the book Varjokuvia (Silhouettes) by Sophie Collins. Making silhouettes in a good company is hilarious and more difficult than you would think."

finnisholiviajuly20101.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly20102.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly20103.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly20104.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly20105.th.jpg

finnisholiviajuly20106.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly20107.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly20108.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly20109.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly201010.th.jpg

finnisholiviajuly201011.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly201012.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly201013.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly201014.th.jpg finnisholiviajuly201015.th.jpg

Scanned by me

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...