Bellazon

Gal Gadot
Thumbnail

brunoisrad

• 3 weeks later...
The movie was originally supposed to be released in theaters on June 5, then was pushed back to August 14, and then again to October 2.

Now, the movie will be hitting theaters on December 25 for Christmas.

Director Patty Jenkins said, “First and foremost let me say how much Gal [Gadot] and I love all our devoted Wonder Woman fans around the world, and your excitement for WW84 couldn’t make us happier or more eager for you to see the movie. Because I know how important it is to bring this movie to you on a big screen when all of us can share the experience together, I’m hopeful you won’t mind waiting just a little bit longer. With the new date on Christmas Day, we can’t wait to spend the holidays with you!”

Warner Bros. Motion Picture Group chairman Toby Emmerich said, “Patty is an exceptional filmmaker and with Wonder Woman 1984 she has delivered an incredibly dynamic film that moviegoers of all ages around the world will absolutely love. We’re very proud of the film and look forward to bringing it to audiences for the holidays.”

credit to JJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...