Bellazon

Hermes Breeds Crocodiles For Bags

Prettyphile

In order to meet the demand for their leather bags, Hermes has succumbed to breeding crocodiles on Australian farms for the sole purpose of becoming accessories. Customers have been known to wait for years for Hermes bags which can cost up to $50,000!!!

"It can take three to four crocodiles to make one of our bags so we are now breeding our own crocodiles on our own farms, mainly in Australia," says Patrick Thomas, chief executive of the luxury line. "Hermes already faces a major challenge producing 3,000 crocodile bags a year. The world is not full of crocodiles, except the stock exchange!"

-----

Thoughts?

IMO this is absolutely disgusting and disturbing! Hermes can fuck itself for all I care, I will NEVER buy products from them again.. I hope to god PETA gets involved with this one.

I was watching Style last night and apparently some of the bigger name models are having issues with the company now. I can hope they'll refuse to model for them in later days.

I was watching Style last night and apparently some of the bigger name models are having issues with the company now. I can hope they'll refuse to model for them in later days.

but the models of today are completely irrelevant for the industry so I don't think that's a problem for Hermes, It's not like they are worried about Sventliskova Pertisholvoknova not catwalking for its fashion show.

:whistle:

IMO this is absolutely disgusting and disturbing! Hermes can fuck itself for all I care, I will NEVER buy products from them again..

so many people dying and starving around the world and you buying Hermes? :blink: why don't you better donate all the money for people who need it?

just wondering <_<

• 1 month later...