Bellazon

Allison Harvard
Thumbnail

post-13181-1242584176_thumb.jpg

Allison Harvard was a contestant on the twelfth cycle of America's Next Top Model, the hit reality show on The CW. Allison has a high-fashion look and appeal, a lovely personality, and took great pictures to top it all off, and she ended up being runner-up.

In late 2005, Harvard gained notoriety as a non-self posting internet meme known as Creepy-chan, Tussin-chan, and later Cute-chan on the imageboard 4chan and on MySpace.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allison_Harva...e_note-Mahalo-1 Her pictures are commonly posted on internet forums, where she gained fame and her nicknames due to her heavy eye make-up and wide-eyed stare.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allison_Harva...e_note-Mahalo-1 The majority of her popularity can be attributed to her fame on 4chan /b/. In spite of this early fame, she was relegated to the background by 2006, until her resurgence in popularity in 2008 thanks to her participation in America's Next Top Model Cycle 12.

Allison Harvard

Date of birth January 8, 1988 (age 21)

Place of birth New Orleans, Louisiana

Height 5 ft. 9 inch

Hair color Blonde

Eye color Blue

Agency Nous Model Management

post-13181-1242584172_thumb.jpgpost-13181-1242584179_thumb.jpg

post-13181-1242584182_thumb.jpgpost-13181-1242584187_thumb.jpg

post-13181-1242584190_thumb.jpg

\

I have been a fan of hers for years ^-^

Ophelia.. my son used to be a 4chan member, and has been showing me pics of her for a few yrs

this was the first antm that i was seriously innvested in. i wanted her to win so baaaad.

for all of us freaks in the world! :p

but....my theory on antm is that you dont WANT to win..... the girls who lose are the ones who really get work

elyse, fatima,toccarra, anne<season3>

so hopefully creepy-chan will be getting ALOT of work... she kicked assssssss!! :wub:

TEAM CREEPY-CHAN!

:chicken: I had her on my myspace for a long ass time. And was on 4chan myself. I loved how creepy she was and her art is really something else :nicole:

I am glad she did not win because she does not need that title to do amazing work. She did get signed with an agency, I will be checking there to see if they put up new work :D

Oh, I didn't see ^_^'''

I wish her all the best! I like her

On nousmodels.com you can see a nice little video about fo and allison being offered a contract (click on "press")

I'm feeling a Xue-ish vibe here... :shifty: never watched that cycle, but I don't care about this show anymore... :p ok, tell me I'm not the only crazy person in here who thinks that she's capable of making a classic zhang Xue face :ninja:

I really hope she does super well after the show. Allison has such an amazing face and she's so natural and really down to earth. I hope so goes far!

Also in the last episode she reminds me so much of a Barbie doll. It's so kawaii!