Japanese name: 加藤 小雪

English name: Koyuki Kato

Birthday: 18 Dec 1976

Birth place: Zama, Kanagawa

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 48kg

Blood type: O

Official website: http://koyuki.jp/

Koyuki was born in Zama, Kanagawa-ken. She started her model career in 1995 and has since starred in various Japanese dramas, TV and magazine ad campaigns and films. She frequently appears in Japanese print and television marketing campaigns for electronics company Panasonic. Her first, and to date only, international film was The Last Samurai where she played Taka, the wife of a Samurai slain by the character played by Tom Cruise, Nathan Algren. She will be in the upcoming Blood: The Last Vampire live-action starring Jun Ji-Hyun.

Credit to wikipedia

• 4 weeks later...

haha :laugh: I used to hate it a lot when I was younger, but now that I see that half of Japan uses nose-stretching machines I'm pleased with it :rofl: Koyuki's very beautiful, she's so elegant :blush:

I think natural nose is the best :) it always matches the face. look at Zhang Xue, very flat nose, 100% match to the face, as a result = a very beautiful face :hehe: ~ enogh talking.

Panasonic

post-3083-1243703822_thumb.jpg post-3083-1243703833_thumb.jpg post-3083-1243703840_thumb.jpg

post-3083-1243703848_thumb.jpg post-3083-1243703858_thumb.jpg post-3083-1243703867_thumb.jpg