Bellazon

Kaká
Thumbnail

Vanessinha

Kaká to Marca

"If Real Madrid and Milan reach an agreement I wouldn't mind signing for the Whites"

Kaká spoke to Diario Marca about the possibility of becoming a Real Madrid player.

Is there really a chance you may become a Real Madrid player?

What do you mean by a chance?

If Real Madrid phoned you up, would you say no to them or would you be open to negotiate?

Real Madrid would have to contact Milan first. I wouldn't have a problem with both clubs reaching an agreement. I would never betray Milan, but I'd go along if they reached an agreement.

Do you think you are the best player in the world?

I think I'm one of the best and I'm on a team that allows me to shine. To be the best player in the world one has to play for a team that wins titles. If Milan win I could then be awarded individual awards such as the Ballon d'Or and the FIFA World Player.

Are you tired of so much talk about your future?

I don't think about my future, honestly. I don't know what tomorrow may bring. One thinks about his future when he is going through a bad time, but I'm not.

Be honest. Which team did you support when you were a kid?

I dreamt about playing for Real Madrid, but I have to say I'm very happy at Milan.

Kaka wants to see out AC Milan contract

AC Milan midfielder Kaka insists he wants to see out his current contract.

Despite Real Madrid's interest, Kaka says: "For now I am not thinking about my future, I am very happy in Milan. I have a contract until 2011, then we will see ..."

On teammate Ronaldo, Kaka added: "Ronaldo has fantastic talent and has lifted everyone since his arrival. To again be regarded as the world's No1 is down to only him."

Real Madrid players convinced Kaka is coming

tribalfooball.com - April 18, 2007

Real Madrid players are convinced they will soon be calling AC Milan ace Kaka a teammate.

Kaka maintains contact with several of Real's Brazilian stars, including good friend Cicinho and while publicly he insists he is committed to Milan, an unidentified Real player told AS: "It is only one question of money for Milan, and Madrid has money and the intention to build a great team, no?"

Real president Ramon Calderon will throw the bank at Milan to land Kaka in the summer should he fail to convince Manchester United to part with Cristiano Ronaldo. Calderon won't consider signing both players.

ASCOLI-MILAN

KEEPERS: Fiori, Kalac, Storari

DEFENDERS: Bonera, Favalli, Grimi, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Nesta, Oddo, Simic

MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf

STRIKERS: Gilardino, Ricardo Oliveira, Ronaldo

ASCOLI-MILAN: OFFICIAL LINE-UPS

ASCOLI: Eleftheropoulos; Melara, Corallo, Lombardi; Foglio, Guberti, Di Biagio, Boudianski, Pesce; Soncin, Paolucci

MILAN: Kalac; Oddo, Bonera, Nesta, Jankulovski; Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakà; Ronaldo, Gilardino.

Ascoli 2:5 AC Milan - match report

Scorers: Gilardino 3, 27 (M), Kaka pen 25, 34 (M), Di Biagio pen 30 (A), Guberti 41 (A), Seedorf 75 (M)

Milan consolidated fourth place and closed in on Lazio with this five-star performance at the Del Duca.

The Rossoneri were hoping to continue their fine form that had taken them into fourth place, but were forced to reshuffle their squad due to injury worries for Nelson Dida, Marcos Cafu, Paolo Maldini and Cristian Brocchi. Ascoli are propping up the table, but gave Lazio horrible problems at the weekend with a 2-2 draw. Sasa Bjelanovic was suspended.

It took just two and a half minutes to open the scoring at the Stadio Del Duca. Lombardi kept everyone onside as Ronaldo flicked the ball over for Alberto Gilardino's cool finish from nine yards.

Kaka surged forward and smashed a right-foot effort towards the base of the near post, kept out by a one-handed Dimitrios Eleftheropoulos save.

Ronaldo hit the back of the net on 11 minutes, but it was disallowed for a very tight offside position.

Ascoli fought back, as Zeljko Kalac spilled a Lombardi free kick and the Milan defence was able to clear. But the Rossoneri had the better of the play with Eleftheropoulos flying to tip a Massimo Ambrosini header out from under the bar.

Ronaldo and Kaka exchanged quick passes for a blistering counter-attack and Eleftheropoulos brought down Il Fenomeno for a penalty. The younger Brazilian stepped up and rolled it past the goalkeeper to double Milan's lead.

Just 120 seconds it was 3-0. The Ascoli defence was static as Gilardino kneeled down to angle his header from a Marek Jankulovski cross.

Gilardino sprung the offside trap from Kaka's pass and opted to roll across for Ronaldo rather than go for glory himself.

The referee gave Ascoli a lifeline when Guberti ran between defenders and Kalac clumsily brought him down for a penalty. Luigi Di Biagio converted at the near post.

Ronaldo had another goal disallowed for offside, but it didn't matter as Kaka unleashed a rocket from the edge of the area that swung past Eleftheropoulos' outstretched hand at the near post.

Just before the break Ascoli closed the gap once more for 4-2. Guberti's angled drive rolled into the far corner, as Corallo's dummy proved crucial in confusing the Milan back line.

After the restart Paolucci had a goal disallowed for a push on Daniele Bonera as they both entered the box.

Clarence Seedorf's long-range drive stung Eleftheropoulos' palms and the Dutchman scored on 75 minutes. He chested down Andrea Pirlo's chipped pass over the defence and lobbed the goalkeeper.

Milan gave Grimi his official debut in the Rossoneri jersey.

Ascoli: Eleftheropoulos; Melara, Corallo, Lombardi; Foglio, Guberti, Di Biagio (Perrulli 46), Boudianski, Pesce; Soncin (Fini 46), Paolucci (Delvecchio 71)

Milan: Kalac; Oddo, Bonera, Nesta, Jankulovski; Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakà (Gattuso 46); Ronaldo (Oliveira 67), Gilardino (Grimi 77)

GILA-KAKA' IN GOAL TANDEM

With their respective brace of goals against Ascoli, Gilardino and Kakà have taken their goal tally to 15 for the season. They were Milan's top goalscorers last season while Seedorf is now on seven goals

-ALL GILARDINO'S GOALS FOR THE 2006-2007 SEASON-

28-10-1006: Milan-Inter 3-4

1-11-2006: Milan-Anderlecht 4-1, Champions League, first for Gila in this competition.

3-12-2006: Cagliari-Milan 2-2

16-12-2006: Fiorentina-Milan 2-2 (2)

20-12-2006: Milan-Catania 3-0

23-12-2006: Udinese-Milan 0-3

11-1-2007: Milan-Arezzo 2-0, Italian Cup

14-1-2007: Milan-Reggina 3-1

31-1-2007: Roma-Milan 3-1, Italian Cup

3-3-2007: Milan-Chievo 3-1

31-3-2007: Roma-Milan 1-1

7-4-2007: Milan-Empoli 3-1

18-4-2007: Ascoli-Milan 2-5 (2)

-ALL RICKY'S GOALS FOR THE 2006-2007 SEASON-

13-9-2006: Milan-Aek 3-0 (Champions League)

17-9-2006: Parma-Milan 0-2

17-10-2006: Anderlecht-Milan 0-1 (Champions League)

28-10-2006: Milan-Inter 3-4

1-11-2006: Milan-Anderlecht 4-1 - 3 goals (Champions League)

20-12-2006: Milan-Catania 3-0 - 2 goals

23-12-2006: Udinese-Milan 0-3

7-3-2007: Milan-Celtic 1-0 (Champions League)

3-4-2007: Milan-Bayern 2-2 (Champions League)

15-4-2007: Messina-Milan 1-3

18-4-2007: Ascoli-Milan 2-5 (2)

-ALL SEEDORF'S GOALS FOR THE 2006-2007 SEASON-

22-9-2006: Red Star-Milan 1-2 (Champions League)

17-9-2006: Milan-Parma 0-2

28-10-2006: Milan-Inter 3-4

14-1-2007: Milan-Reggina 3-1

3-3-2007: Milan-Chievo 3-1

11-4-2007: Bayern -Milan 0-2 (Champions League)

18-4-2007: Ascoli-Milan 2-5

AT THE RIGHT MOMENT

The Milan players believe that the side is running into form at just the right moment and are now looking to add a win over Cagliari to that gained at Ascoli

Here is what the Milan players had to say to Milan Channel after the 5-2 win over Ascoli:

RICKY KAKA'

'It went well and I am pleased with the result, my goal and the way I played. I feel fine. We played an excellent game today, we closed the match in the first half and then controlled the second half. I think that Milan are running into form at just the right moment. We played well against Munich, at Messina and now today. We will arrive at the match against Manchester United with our confidence high. However, we have to think about Cagliari first and just take one game at a time. Ronaldo is fundamental for Milan, for setting up goals, for his movement off the ball because he creates space and causes problems. I am sorry he didn't score but his disallowed goal looked good. It's a shame because that's the third goal he has had disallowed.'

ALBERTO GILARDINO

'I scored two important goals but the victory counts for more. It was essential that we won today after the success at Messina. It was far too important to pick up a positive result, seeing that Palermo were not playing. We managed to do that. Now we are thinking about Cagliari and another three points against the side from Sardinia because each win builds enthusiasm and improves morale. That's important ahead of Manchester. I was particularly pleased with the second goal and ran over to Marek because I asked him to set me up before the game. Jankulovski played well, so I thanked him just as I thanked Ronie for setting up the first goal. The whole team played well today. I had my hand bandaged because it got stamped on.'

LEANDRO GRIMI

'I was excited but also very pleased. I have been really waiting for this moment. I came on and it was great. I wasn't expecting it but fortunately my debut has arrived. I think that Milan played very well especially in the first half. We controlled things and managed to score another goal. Before I came on Ancelotti told me to stay relaxed and congratulated me at the end of the match.'

CLARENCE SEEDORF

'We had to overcome the heat. We are looking to do well and things are fine. I watched the home game against Ascoli again and we created a lot of chances in the second half even though we only scored once. We understood from that game we could overcome those difficulties by breaking the deadlock early on as it would have an affect on the opposition mentally. We are concentrating on taking our chances, we are winning, we are playing well. However, we have to understand that we have just started an important period. We have to take that confidence and conviction forward but at the same time keep our feet on the ground, knowing that there are still a lot of important and delicate games to play.'

BEST WISHES TO KAKA'

Ricky Kakà has turned 25 today and the feeling is that he is moving from being a young man to another more mature phase of his career

MILAN - Born on April 22, 1982, he wears the number 22 on his back, a strange number of someone who is number one. Maybe it means that Ricardo Kakà is a leader in waiting and without the added weight of responsibility on his shoulders he can go about turning on the magic on the pitch.

Kakà's birthday is one of those days that are penciled in on the calendar of the Rossoneri 'nation' of over six million fans. Ahead of yesterday evening's game against Cagliari there were plenty of things to think about: the third league game in six days, the team rotation that deprived the side of Kakà, Manchester United's league game with Middlesbrough. However, judging by the number of SMS messages, e-mails and messages, it was Kakà's birthday that was occupying the thoughts of the fans.

Just before the 3-1 win over Cagliari, Kakà spoke to Milan Channel: 'It's my fourth birthday in Italy, in Milan.' The sentence was said with a smile that more than hinted that he was pleased to have spent them here. His first was his 21st but now there is a feeling that he is entering a more mature phase of his career. The evidence is plentiful. There was the battle-cry ahead of Bayern that the team was off to write history after drawing the first leg 2-2, the performances against Messina and Ascoli, taking Gourcuff under his wing. As he celebrates his special day we know that there are plenty more to come in the red and black shirt.