Bellazon

The Matrix Talk...

Neo52285

Guest quasicartes

there was one scene, which I dont understand. When Neo enters the restaurant, with Trinity and Morpheus, he looks at this guy. The guy had just finished talking with Mero and ws sent away by some men. WHose men, I don;t know. Maybe Mero's or his own. But Neo and this evil-lookking guy maintained eye contact for a signifiacant AMOUNT OF TIME. whO IS THIS GUY?

Guest quasicartes

This guy has dark eyes, dark hair and dark features.

HE and NEo was staring at each other for like 2 seconds.

Then, he was led away. NEo then talked to Merovingian.

Guest quasicartes

ok, since it seems like I am going to sleep now and you won't, you can posts more about the mero is the earlier neo theory here. shall see your postts when awake. i shall bid adiue and goodbye.

ok so what i was saying was that persephone said that mero used to be like neo. we know that mero and persephone are from an earilier matrix because mero said i have survived your predessors and i will survive you. what if mero used to be neo and persephone used to be trinity. what if mero did what this neo accomplished. what if in that version of the matrix mero (neo) didnt go blind. what if he was against the rules so much that he cared about only himself and his beings and he found a way to survive without dying and he started living in the matrix. eventually through time and different versions he didnt change and by the time we get to the sixth version of the matrix he is what he is. there is a difference between mero and neo. mero is bound by cause and effect while as neo has no rules. he determines his fate. he never eats the cookie in the first one, he does what he want to do. he takes the candy but he never eats it. the oracle tells him to do something but he never does.

Guest quasicartes

no. Batty boy mero is off his rocker. I bet it's more complicated than that. He must have swalled both pills. Otherwise, there would have been so many Meros. Eating cookie or candie or not really doesnt matter, right? what's the significance of that?

persephone, i think, is a vampire version of trinity (like the twins, she is notoriously diffficult to terminate too). mero is after all surrounded by vampires.

anyway, persephone says, 'long time ago, WHEN WE FIRST COME HERE, he was so different, he was like you (Neo)''

Guest quasicartes

no, doesnt tell him to eat it.

candy?

offer to take candy, take not eat.

plus, neo is controlled.

if you are part of the machine world, part of the control, i suppose , how can i trust you?

bingo!

it is a pickle no doubt about it, you just have to make uo your own damn mind.

:

:

:

believe me, i know, the only way to get there (achieve freedom from matrix) is together..

*after that, just before she leaves gives mero's namecard.*

mero also said;" you are here, becos you were told to come here."

"since you are so good at following orders, run back and tell the fortuneteller her time is almost up." :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...