Bellazon

Anna Vanessa Hegelmaier
Thumbnail

Zotti

I'm really relieved to see her at Moschino! She also looked grat at Krizia.

Hope to see more shows for her in Milan. Thanks!

post-31828-0-1446143396-18588_thumb.jpg

Vanessa Hegelmaier (in) Models, NYFW SS 2011

Anna Vanessa after DKNY posing for other photographers… Anna Vanessa has been a favorite of mine since FW 10.11, because although we barely talked last season, my camera was very enamored by her. Somehow, throughout those four days that I was there in February, we would often run into each other, and she always stopped for me. This season, we exchanged words after FNO: The Show and several times afterward. Many times, I am worried and skeptical about getting to know someone I admire from afar because I don’t want to get disappointed. Outside beauty does not always correspond with inner beauty for some people. However, that was not the case with Anna Vanessa.

blog.bonaelamour

tumblrl9e573lfzs1qzwj70.jpg

After Ruffian. I think someone is no longer feeling under the weather. Anna Vanessa had a fantastic day in Milan yesterday walking 5 shows! As fascinated as I am with models, I am also very fascinated with fan culture. And well, Anna Vanessa has great fans that keep up with her career by the minute. I am here definitely to support them even when they teased me about posting so many pictures of her. ;D

blogbonaelamour