Bellazon

Super Junior
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

• 4 weeks later...

Super Junior to wrap up 3rd album activities with performance on SBS Inkigayo

13-member group Super Junior will end their 3rd album activities with performance on 21st June on SBS Inkigayo.

For their goodbye stage, they will also be preparing a special performance of ‘Sorry Sorry’ and ‘It’s You’.

They released their 3rd album previously on 12th March and have been promoting title song ‘Sorry Sorry’ and 2nd hit ‘It’s You’ – both proven to be big hits.

And with their 3rd album release, Super Junior has not only gain popularity within Korea but also in other Asian countries. And just previously they have won #1 for 8th consecutive weeks on Thailand Channel V Asian Chart.

Also their 3rd album has been recorded as the highest selling album for the 1st half of 2009.

With that, they will start on their 2nd Asian concert tour ‘Super Show II’ from July in 7 cities.

Source

Siwon in Men's Health

20090517shiwonmhm.th.jpg20090517shiwonmhm2d.th.jpg20090517shiwonmhm3.th.jpg20090517shiwonmhm4y.th.jpg

20090517shiwonmhm5n.th.jpgsujuchoisiwon220090529.th.jpgsujuchoisiwon320090529e.th.jpgsujuchoisiwon20090529.th.jpg

SPEED INTERVIEW

Name: Choi Siwon

Birth year, month, day: 1987, February 10th

Height, weight: 183 cm, 75kg

Blood type: B

Favorite fashion brand: No specific favorite.

Favorite car: No specific favorite

Favorite perfume: Many, because he likes perfume

Favorite number, color: 1 and 7, white and black

If you have a jinx? Lip balm must always be in left pocket when going up on stage. On the rare occassion that he doesn't have it, he will mess up the choreography.

Favorite female star during childhood: Catherine Zeta-Jones

The role model in my life: Father ( later wants to become a person like his father )

Most precious item: Bible ( Instructions/Guidelines for my life )

The item you want to buy most right now: Vitamins. ( I'm in Thailand right now, but my vitamins dropped )

Most memorable movie or music: Tony Bennett's "The Way You Look Tonight" (Favorite song for 15 years)

I would be happiest if only I had this! At this time, personal time and space

Other people think of me as this. Old man (But I am just conservative)

The thing I worry about most is: My self-confidence. ( How can I become a good son, as well as a good father? )

The thing that makes me most sad is: Parting from people, Seperating for a long time, seperating for a short time ( It was difficult ever since I was young )

The thing that makes me most mad is: when I lose to my confidence.

When I start a new thing, I: Always start with a prayer.

Something I want to change a little in my personality is that whether it's because I'm still young, I don't know, but I feel that I lack a lot of patience and perserverence.

I do this when I fight with another person: I go first to apologize.

When I go shopping, I: Choose what I want quickly.

If I could have a new life I would want try this. I'm always thankful for everything I have at any moment.

When a problem occurs, I: Always pray first.

When I have someone as good as myself to compete against I double my effort to work hard.

I think women need to be understood and protected.

I think men should be strong, but weak.

This kind of man is a cool man: He's cool even to a man.

If I were to list money, love, and success in order: Love, Success, Money

Source

Down with leg injury, member KiBum will not be participating for Super Junior concert

Super Junior KiBum has been known to have injured his legs and will not be participating for Super Junior’s concert opening in July.

It was known that KiBum has fell down while exercising on 13th June and had to receive treatment for 6 weeks. His injured left leg will also have to be in a cast.

The physician who tended to KiBum’s injuries, “It is not advisable for him to take part in the powerful dancesteps for the concert, he should be careful with is injury and advisable not to participate in the concert.”

KiBum said, “I’m so sorry to be off trouble. Even though it is a shame that I cannot take part in the concert, I’m sure the other members will present great performances in my stead. Please do look forward to Super Junior’s concert.”

Super Junior’s 2nd concert ‘The 2nd ASIA TOUR ‘SUPER SHOW Ⅱ’ will be held from 17th till 19th June in Seoul.

Source

Interview On Golden Melody Awards + Pics @ Taoyuan Airport

ON RED CARPET

MC: Welcome Super Junior. It’s the second time they have attended the Golden Melody Awards and they will perform the great song- Sorry Sorry.

Today is 27 June 2009, the Asian music festival, please greet Super Junior with the big applause.

Welcome welcome. Glad that you’re here. Come here, please.

It’s the second time you have come to Taiwan. So you can speak Chinese right? I wonder if Super Junior can say hello and greet fans in Chinese.

Han: It’s the second time we have come to Taiwan. We want to say hi with everybody. Hello, we’re Super Junior.

MC: Sorry Sorry is a hot song. So could u perform a small part of this song to satisfy your fans? Ok?

Are you satisfied?

It’s the second time you have come to Taiwan. So I wanna ask u what is the most impressive?

Teuk: It’s the second time we have come here. Everytime, we always see many girl fans with sapphire ballons. It makes us touched.

Prize presentation with Ariel Lin

MC: Let’s welcome Super Junior and Ariel Lin

Ariel :Hello eveybody, I’m Ariel Lin.

Han: Hello everybody, we’re Super Junior.

Ariel: Annyonghaseyo

Han: even though we talk loudly, the audience scream louder than us.

Ariel: Annyonghaseyo [Teuk was waving fans :D]

Han translated for others that she said hi to them

Others: Annyonghaseyo

Ariel: People say that the relationship is really important, especially in a group or team.

Han: Us, too. Our group has many members so understanding each other is really important.

Ariel: I’m curious to know that your group is so big and the members are funny…

Han: right.

Ariel: So I will ask u some questions. I will count 1, 2, 3 and u will point out who is the weirdest person?

Suju members chose Heechul.

Ariel: Why did u choose him? Why is he the weirdest person?

Han: Because, his personality often change…in performance sometimes he holds the micro differently from others and the way he talk is different like that. His nickname is the person come from Mars.

Ariel: The person come from Mars. And who is the member who often easily feel tired when working? 1 2 3

Suju members chose Leeteuk

Ariel: Why does he often complain about feeling tired? Why?

Hae: Because, Leeteuk is old.

Han: Chinese idiom say that “there is an old person in your family, he will be a precious thing”

Ariel: Right.

Han: Thus, he is our precious thing.

Teuk: Right, right.

Ariel: Now we will take a look on the screen….[after that they announced the winner]

1sjsxl.th.jpg29lzomr.th.jpgb7ktj8.th.jpgmr7kmq.th.jpgzy96qv.th.jpg

Source