Bellazon

Super Junior
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

Every Super Junior members has female celebrities in their heart

post-25098-0-1446130376-43875_thumb.jpg

Super Junior's leader Leeteuk had revealed that there is a rule among SJ members that they cant like the others' favorite female celebrities.

On the show SBS "Yashimmanman 2" which was aired on July 6th, SJ members Leeteuk, Kangin, Yesung, Eunhyuk had explained about that rule and also, talked about their ideal girl type.

Yesung's ideal type is Moon Geun Young, Eunhyuk's ideal type is Choi Jung Won, Kangin said he liked Jeon Ji Hyun so much that the other members even called her "sister-in-law" among them.

Especially Leeteuk had sent a video message to his favorite actress Han Ga In. He also told the whole story of the first time he met Han Ga In in a beauty salon 8 years ago.

At that time, Leeteuk went to the same beauty salon with Han Ga In. He even asked beauty salon's staffs beforehand "If Han Ga In comes, please contact me ", thus showing that he's really a crazy fan of her. In order to seeing her, Leeteuk had hidden in the restroom and just when he came out, he happened to meet Han Ga In.

Leeteuk expressed "I cant forget that eyes" and "Before, I had had a meal with Yeon Jung Hoon hyung-nim (Han Ga In's husband) once" and introduced himself shyly then.

Yesung likes Moon Geun Young:

post-25098-0-1446130376-85828_thumb.jpg

Eunhyuk likes Choi Jung Won:

post-25098-0-1446130377-21504_thumb.jpg

Kangin likes Jeon Ji Hyun:

post-25098-0-1446130377-54114_thumb.jpg

Eeteuk likes Han Ga In:

post-25098-0-1446130377-97165_thumb.jpg

Source

More weird discussions on Sukira

090626 Leeteuk Experiences "Ghost Pressing on Body"

Leeteuk: On the way to Inkigayo last Sunday, I sat at the last row, where I usually do not occupy. Shindong was sleeping with his head on my shoulder, and I fell asleep too. I dreamt that someone was strangling my neck... So I have come to realise that I cannot sit at a position that I seldom occupy.

Eunhyuk: Maybe Shindong is too heavy

Leeteuk: There have been more serious ones. I have recently been pressed on by ghosts frequently... It only happened a few times before. The members living at my storey have it often too, especially while sleeping with their doors open. I have already had it 4-5 times these days. 3 days ago, I had a little time to rest before coming for the radio show, so I slept. As I slept, I suddenly felt like 'ghosts' have come. I saw a woman walking towards me from the living room, I couldn't breathe and told myself to get up at the count of 3. '1, 2, 3!' It felt like I had chased the ghost which was pressing me away, jumping off instantly. But when I turned back, my body was still lying there sleeping, I was scared to death! I thought I should return, then 'shua~' I returned...

Eunhyuk: Is that real or fake?

Leeteuk: It's real. I continued sleeping after that... Perhaps I have been too stressed out lately.

*That is the literal translation, but the sensation that Leeteuk experienced should be 'Sleep Paralysis'. It is nothing serious, so don't worry.

090630 Men's Underwear Colour

Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, do you have red-coloured underwear?

Eunhyuk: Uhm... I have one. But it is not entirely red. It is white, with many red words, so it looks like it is entirely red from afar. I don't wear it often. Do you have (red-coloured underwear)?

Leeteuk: I don't. Mine are all white, gray, black or blue.

Eunhyuk: Even though no one can see my underwear, I still feel embarrassed just wearing it.

090630 Poor Little Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk: When I was in Primary 6, during a mathematics paper, students were quietly attempting the questions. The invigilator went out for a little while and the students started speaking softly, before their voices gradually increased in volume. In that situation, I couldn't help but say something too. I just said a sentence, and it was to myself, 'Ah, this question is so difficult'. Just then, the teacher came in, heard my voice, and said, "Lee Hyukjae, come out.' He then tore my examination script, saying I was making a racket, and I really got zero for that examination. I was so wronged. I wasn't even talking to other people, I was muttering to myself. Sigh, what luck.

090630 Playful Ryeowook

Leeteuk: Oh right, there is an interesting thing that happened. A couple of days ago, your parents went to your dormitory right? Ryeowook wanted to play a prank on the managers...

Eunhyuk: Yes, yes, I remember.

Leeteuk: Ryeowook ran up to the 12th level and said to the managers, "Hyung! Eunhyuk hyung went crazy! He brought a woman to the dormitory!" The managers got a shock and dashed down to the 11th level. Upon reaching your storey, they saw a pair of woman's footwear when they opened the door. The managers then had a meeting, and the whole time while they were fretting, they kepting hearing a woman's voice coming from your room. The few of them worried for quite a while, until they saw your parents in the room...

Eunhyuk: They saw (my parents) from the gap at the door, and then bowed after seeing them... Ha, Ryeowook is too playful.

090701 Leeteuk Talks About Donghae Who Can't Drink

Leeteuk: I really can't drink that much wine. Not too long ago, Donghae and I went for a drink. Donghae drank a bit.

Eunhyuk: Really?

Leeteuk: Yeah, Donghae drank a bit.

Eunhyuk: How much (did he actually drink)?

Leeteuk: Approximately 5cm in depth *

Eunhyuk: Hahahahaha

Leeteuk: And then he told me, 'Hyung, I think I'm intoxicated'

Leeteuk: And he also said, 'Hyung, the taste is not bad after all.'

*imagine a cup filled 5cm in. 5 cm ~ 227.305 ml ~ 8 oz

090701 Eunhyuk's First Kiss

Leeteuk: Eunhyuk's first kiss looked like it's the soonest.

2AM: Ah, hahaha

Leeteuk: Ah, (Eunhyuk), when was it?

Eunhyuk: Ha? What?

Leeteuk: First kiss.

Eunhyuk: Eh~?

Leeteuk: Say something about your first kiss.

Eunhyuk: First kiss. My first kiss was back in August 22, 2006.

2AM: Oh~ Hahahahaha

Eunhyuk: Ah~ Hahahahaha receiving a kiss that day was actually....

The rest: Hahahahahaha

Don't take what Eunhyuk said literally. August 22, 2006 was the first broadcast of Super Junior's Kiss The Radio with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

090702 Eunhyuk's Passport Photo

Eunhyuk: I registered for my driving license the year before. Taking the photo for the license was a pretty rushed affair, so I just took one at the speed photo booth at the side, and the result was too... No matter what, I am a celebrity after all...

Leeteuk: What, the result must have been your true appearance.

Eunhyuk: No no, the photo didn't capture my charm.

Leeteuk: How is a driving licence photo supposed to capture your supposed charm?

Eunhyuk: It should have captured my delicate face, snow-white skin and watery eyes, at the very least. That type of photo technique simply could not make it. So I decisively threw it away, phoned our company's photo department, went there to take a photo, used Photoshop to make it look good, and it became the photo in my driving license.

Leeteuk: It is the one on your current driving license? Let me see.

Eunhyuk: It isn't with me now, we'll talk about it some other time, I was smiling so radiantly.

Leeteuk: Whatever~ There are rules for passport photos to be taken with the ears, eyebrows shown and all...

Eunhyuk: Ah ah ah ah ah, I hate that. When I was taking (my passport photo), my hair was very long, my fringe had to be tucked behind my ears and those covering my forehead had to be tucked to the side, it turned out really ugly. When we are at overseas customs, many fans will look at it, it's so embarassing. Everyone, stop looking.

Leeteuk: I don't mind.

Eunhyuk: I mind, (so) everyone, stop looking haha.

Source

Leeteuk: "Eunhyuk had cried because of a cookie bag in Japan"

It had been said that Super Junior Eunhyuk had cried once in Japan because of a cookie bag.

On the SBS show "Yashimmanman 2" which was aired on July 6th, Super Junior's Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Kangin and Yesung had been guests.

Leeteuk said "Once we had activity in Japan, we decided that we will buy ice-cream for each member, staff and manager. But then, instead of ice-cream, Eunhyuk took a cookie bag which I asked him 'What are you doing?' and then suddenly he cried". Eunhyuk responded with "This was the first time in 10 years I heard Leeteuk yell at me" and "I just think it's OK since cookies can be shared with everybody."

Leeteuk said "Eunhyuk said while crying, 'Hyung also (can) eat it' which I said 'I won't eat it.' In the end, Eunhyuk said that he would pay for the cookie bag, but when we went to the cashier, Eunhyuk put his cookie bag together with the ice-cream so I asked him 'What is it? It's yours. And he said 'But hyung! I don't have any yen,'" which made everybody burst out laughing.

Source

Super Show II Press Conference

Super Junior showed their charismatic selves at a press conference prior to their concert. Super Junior’s 2nd Asia Tour “SUPER SHOW II” will be held at the Olympic Park Fencing Stadium in Seoul on 17th and 18th July.

w89qo4.th.jpgv4ukae.th.jpgsqgxg6.th.jpgs6rsxw.th.jpgnbol78.th.jpgn50nk1.th.jpgm9ar2h.th.jpg3588bqp.th.jpg

1127gg2.th.jpg209pyfb.th.jpg149pouw.th.jpg111qr5z.th.jpg24obpyg.th.jpg11sjfux.th.jpg10wr5ky.th.jpg2z6b5m0.th.jpg

2wqz9u8.th.jpg2s17hfk.th.jpg2ryqdrl.th.jpg2qcf37o.th.jpg2lar62s.th.jpg2i0ejhe.th.jpg2d9313p.th.jpg1z5ukoi.th.jpg

Press Conference Highlights

- Donghae's solo on Super Show 2 is a song called "Beautiful", Donghae himself composed the music and also wrote the lyrics for the song. Kangin said that even when Donghae worked on the song, he didn't let the other members hear it so yesterday rehearsal when they could listen to the song, they felt that it was a good song.

- Heechul's solo is a song called "혼" (Soul/Spirit), The TRAX's Jungmo composed the song's music and Heechul wrote the lyrics.

- Leeteuk said this time, they want to show a mature concept so that's why Wook got a sexy performance. Wook said he just did the ballad song but the other members said to him "It'll be good too if you do a dance song" which Shindong then said, he's already done the performance, and Eunhyuk said although they don't force him, Ryeowook himself will do that however. (I don't quite get what this sentence means either.)

- They said that "Gee" performance is all Heechul's idea which Heechul said they had showed the cool image in the SS1, now they want to show a funny image. Heechul said because of this performance, he had joined SNSD's Jessica's fancafe but he had been banned because he didn't follow what the level up form said. Kangin said all the members had to go for an audition in front of Heechul if they want to take part in the performance in which Shindong had been dropped out. Yesung asked Heechul why he was rejected which Kangin said that it's because of his busy schedule ^^. Heechul said he himself had asked every members of SNSD "What is the point of your part of the performance?"

- Leeteuk said they planned to have 15 concerts this time and they'll come to Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia...as well. Shindong also said they might perform song in that country's native language when they go there.

- Leeteuk said they might come back next year.

Super Show II Press Conference Interview

post-25098-0-1446130393-7876_thumb.jpg

Idol group Super Junior has charged into their Asia Tour with their first performance in Seoul.

On the 18th Super Junior, at the Olympic stadium fencing arena, had a press conference for their Second Asia Tour Concert 'Super Show II' , revealing their thoughts: "Rising to high rankings on foreign charts as a Korean artist is really satisfying.", "In the future, we'll do our best to make our name widely known in Asia."

Member Leeteuk says "We, too, were brought up watching New Kids on the Block and other foreign artists, but now the foreign fans go wild watching us.", "We're letting our country's culture being known to foreign countries, we have pride that our voices are playing a role." and asks for support.

From the 17th till the 19th, Super Junior's performances will be spread out over 3 days in Seoul. Starting from these performances they will be making 15 performances in 8 of Asia's cities including Tokyo (Japan), Beijing (China), Shanghai (China), Bangkok (Thailand), Taipei (Taiwan), etc. extending to a large scale of performances.

▲ This concert isn't only inside of Korea, you're starting your Asia Tour, how are you preparing for that? Also, while preparing for the concert, who's the one member that's been working the hardest?

Leeteuk: The reaction to the first concert was good, but we were troubled over the concept. We want to show a matured image this time. Especially, Ryeowook will be reborn as a sexy man.

Ryewoook: While I was trying to do a ballad, all the members said "It'd be great if you did a dance", so I prepared a sexy dance.

Shindong: (To Ryeowook) Ryeowook-sshi was the first one to say that he's doing it.

Eunhyuk: Even if we didn't tell him to do it, he would have insisted he do it....

Kangin: Also, member Hankyung practised so much it seems his hair colour has disappeared. (Laughs)

▲ In the first half of the year, "Sorry Sorry" was a huge hit, what are your thoughts on the 3rd album activities? Also, what's the concept of the concert this time?

Kangin: While doing the 3rd album activities, it was a chance for the bond between members to grow more friendly. Amongst the guys while saying "eusha eusha*" the relationship between the members became far much better. We did our activities thinking "If we have fun on the stage, onlookers will also enjoy themselves".

* - kinda like "fighting fighting"

Leeteuk: Now it seems like we can say "The song we're known for is 'Sorry Sorry'". Also, it seems like we've found our true colours of music. At this concert, we're planning to show a 'Sorry Sorry' R&B version too.

Eunhyuk: This time's concept is an upgraded version of elusiveness. We've prepared many new individual member performances.

Kangin: In the middle of the stages, we've prepared a skit that we hope you'll anticipate.

▲ Aside from Korea, you're planning to do activities in every country in Asia, what are your thoughts on this?

Kangin: We feel proud that we've rose to high positions on other countries' music charts. However, in Korea, it seems as though we haven't been acknowledged, and so we've felt left out sometimes. Amongst ourselves we jokingly say "It seems like we're the least popular in Korea". (Laughs)

Leeteuk: When I was young I saw many overseas pop artists like "New Kids on the Block" etc but now, it's opposite and it seems like we're doing that share. I feel self pride.

▲ Where there any episodes (big things that happen) while preparing for the concert?

Leeteuk: When the audience sees Shindong's, Hankyung and Eunhyuk's performance today, I think that they'll all be surprised. Especially Ryeowook's sexy dance. The concert's opening was magnificently prepared.

Shindong: Our members are all very greedy, we would discuss things on our own while preparing.

Kangin: The song written by Donghae will be revealed for the first time. While we were practising, he wouldn't even let us listen to it. We heard it during the rehearsal, and the song's pretty good; I thought, in the future "he'll make some pretty good money as a writer." (Laughs)

Leeteuk: We have a song that Jungmo-sshi, from the same company, made and Heechul wrote the lyrics. It has a calm bossa-nova style feeling to it.

▲ Will there be any performances in Thailand too?

Teuk: This time, at the 'Asia Tour' Seoul Concert, many overseas fans came and so we were thankful. Sooner or later we plan on seeking out Thailand too so please wait for us.

Kangin: On the way to Apgoojeong Rodeo there seemed to be very many foreigners. From the way it was, it seems as though all those people came to see our performance. (Laughs)

Yesung: This time we're planning on going to more places than the first Asia Tour.

Leeteuk: Last time, we held concerts at 10 locations, this time we planned on going to 15 locations. We're holding the concert at many countries like Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, etc.

Shindong: For foreign concerts we're even planning on preparing local songs.

▲ It's been said that you'll be singing SNSD's 'Gee' on this stage?

Leeteuk: The people watching the rehearsal yesterday seemed to say that Gee leaves the biggest impression on them.

Kangin: Heechul-hyung was in charge of it all. (Laughs) Heechul hyung told us to practise while watching "fan cams".

Heechul: Aside from a cool image, I wanted to show a funny image too. Kangin picked out SNSD on his own. In order to practise, I signed up at a Jessica fan cafe but because I didn't level up the proper way I was kicked out.

Kangin: The members would try to do it between each other, and then they would go to Heechul hyung and audition. Shindong was dropped out.

Leeteuk: Today SNSD is coming to watch us.

Yesung: (to Heechul) Why was I dropped out?

Kangin: Because Yesung's schedule is busy... that's probably why he was dropped. (laughs)

▲ In Taiwan, there were many people following "Sorry Sorry", what are your thoughts?

Hankyung: I'm thankful for the support from so many fans. If we release a 4th album, I hope to be able to reach everyone through an even more improved work.

Kangin: Fellow celebrities also aided a lot. Thank you for helping us.

▲ Please say a final greeting.

Leeteuk: Starting from July 17th to July 19th, we'll be having the Asia Tour Concert 'Super Show 2' at the Olympic staidum fencing arena. We'll complete the tour well and come back. We'll finish the concerts and next year, we're planning to return with a new image. We're always working towards becoming a modest group.

Source

Leeteuk: "Eunhyuk had cried because of a cookie bag in Japan"

It had been said that Super Junior Eunhyuk had cried once in Japan because of a cookie bag.

On the SBS show "Yashimmanman 2" which was aired on July 6th, Super Junior's Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Kangin and Yesung had been guests.

Leeteuk said "Once we had activity in Japan, we decided that we will buy ice-cream for each member, staff and manager. But then, instead of ice-cream, Eunhyuk took a cookie bag which I asked him 'What are you doing?' and then suddenly he cried". Eunhyuk responded with "This was the first time in 10 years I heard Leeteuk yell at me" and "I just think it's OK since cookies can be shared with everybody."

Leeteuk said "Eunhyuk said while crying, 'Hyung also (can) eat it' which I said 'I won't eat it.' In the end, Eunhyuk said that he would pay for the cookie bag, but when we went to the cashier, Eunhyuk put his cookie bag together with the ice-cream so I asked him 'What is it? It's yours. And he said 'But hyung! I don't have any yen,'" which made everybody burst out laughing.

Source

I don't get it. :blink: But it sounds stupid. :ninja:

090710-090714 SUKIRA transcripts

post-25098-0-1446130394-82843_thumb.gif

090710 Leeteuk Chased by Debtors?

Eunhyuk: I went camping with strangers once, have you?

Leeteuk: I hate camping.

Eunhyuk: My mum applied for it, I didn’t even know what it was. She just said “Go play”, so I held my sister’s hand and went. My mum said, “Just stay here for 3 days and 2 nights” and left. So I blurrily spent 3 days and 2 nights with strangers.

Leeteuk: I hate going far away when I was young. Not long ago, the manager and I were walking when we passed by Apgujeong (Korea’s busiest street). I had this sense of fear all of a sudden.

Eunhyuk: Do you owe people money?

Leeteuk: No, I just felt very scared. It was the first time seeing so many people on the street since our debut many years ago. I followed the crowd and felt very terrified because I had a feeling people wanted to run towards me and punch me.

Eunhyuk: You must owe people money, try to recall.

090711 Eunhyuk Who Studied in the Library

Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, when you were still a student resting during the holidays, did your parents nag at you the whole day?

Eunhyuk: Of course not, I was hardly at home during the holidays. I have always been very diligent, played soccer, studied…

Leeteuk: You studied?! Where did you study at?

Eunhyuk: The library, I am not lying.

Leeteuk: You actually went to the library?!

Eunhyuk: Yeah, even though I didn’t enter the self-study area.

Leeteuk: What library?! With whom?

Eunhyuk: Neighbourhood library… With friends. Why are you probing so much?

Leeteuk: What did you do there?!

Eunhyuk: To study!! I like to read Science-related books, explore the universe, animal world etc. I like to research on these areas.

Leeteuk: Most children who tell their parents they are going to the library, are 100% going there to play.

090712 EunTeuk — Kings of Braggarts

Eunhyuk: As of today, the both of us have started exercising for almost a month, haven’t we?

Leeteuk: Yeah, a month or so.

Eunhyuk: It is the right time for us to start feeling like our bodies have changed…

Leeteuk: Really? How is it I don’t know? You mean I haven’t been exercising properly?

Eunhyuk: Our member Kyuhyun only started exercising about 3 days ago. He came to my room in the middle of the night, making motions and gestures, trying to show off his strength. But I told him he still had a long way to go, that the effects can only be seen after a month. Now we have realised that a month is not enough. We always used to say we wish to reveal our muscles through KTR BORA or official pictures…

Leeteuk: We were dreaming.

Eunhyuk: We have been saying that for almost a year it seems.

Leeteuk: I said I would wear sleeveless shirts after I have trained up my muscles because I could feel my body changing then.

Eunhyuk: Yeah, fine (little) changes.

Leeteuk: I have been telling Heechul and Kyuhyun that, they might be able to sense it now.

Eunhyuk: I intended to reveal my muscles this Spring, but it looks like I will have to postpone it…

Leeteuk: Then when do you intend to do so?

Eunhyuk: Maybe the end of this year, if I want to train up the best muscles.

Leeteuk: You drag it, and it will be another 2 years… I can (reveal my muscles) in August.

Eunhyuk: How can you? There is only a month left.

Leeteuk: Really, I am not lying.

Eunhyuk: Then I will take a photo of your muscles in August.

Leeteuk: Sure. I can even reveal my little muscles right now. My chest, back and shoulders are all complete, only my abs are not. It is not easy to train them because I need to adjust my diet.

Eunhyuk: We are always dragging, dragging, dragging, really sorry.

Leeteuk: So it is year-end for you?

Eunhyuk: Yes, it is set.

Leeteuk: It is set for me too, end of August.

090713 Choices in Life

Eunhyuk: When I was young, I loved to eat these hotdogs sold near my house and a type of Cup Fried Rice Cakes.

Leeteuk: Oh, fried rice cakes in a cup. Were you troubled over those two things every day?

Eunhyuk: I could only spend 1000 won every day, so I could only eat one of them. After school one day, I decided to eat the hotdog, so I gave up on the Cup Fried Rice Cakes. I was near my house when I realised the door to the hotdog stall was closed. I was so angry because I gave up on my Cup Fried Rice Cakes.

Leeteuk: There was a stall near my house in the past which sold egg bread, I excitedly ran out to buy it one day, only to find myself disappointed because the stall was closed

Eunhyuk: There was also the jjajangmyeon vending van which came to the small neighbourhoods only once in a while, I would always be anticipating so badly for it.

Leeteuk: Yes.

Leeteuk: I want to eat egg bread so badly now…

090714 Eunhyuk Alone at KTV

Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, have you been to the KTV alone?

Eunhyuk: Yes, once… In high school, I wanted to give my girlfriend a surprise for one of our anniversaries, so I went there alone to record myself singing the song she liked and intended to give it to her as a gift. I could simply use the machines to record with casettes just by greeting the worker at the service counter. So I went in right after, and prepared really seriously during that one hour. But when I went out, the counter uncle actually told me that he had been recording another room or didn’t help to record at all… When I spent so much effort into preparing for one hour.

Leeteuk: Yeah, you must have had many lines prepared, right?

Eunhyuk: Yeah, the next day was our anniversary, but the thought of having to go to another place is too… So I gave up, and didn’t give her a surprise for the important anniversary.

Leeteuk: How superficial…

Eunhyuk: After that, I have never been to the KTV alone… That (incident) was really a pity.

Source