Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Home where the heart is for Miranda

She's been dubbed one of the most beautiful women in the world but, despite a glamorous, high-profile career, supermodel Miranda Kerr is a self-proclaimed homebody who's just like any other doting mother. Fresh from her show-stopping appearance on the David Jones catwalk in Sydney on Wednesday, a relaxed Kerr looked anything but tired as she sat for a chat with AAA Weekend while in Melbourne yesterday. She was there doing back-to-back media interviews as the new ambassador for the Clear Scalp & Beauty Therapy haircare range. Having spent two years juggling her jam-packed fashion schedule with being a mum to son Flynn with actor husband Orlando Bloom, Kerr said while it was no easy feat, being a mother always came first. "I'm a homebody at heart," she said. "So when I'm home, I'm home, I'm a mum and the shoes come off, no make-up, no hair. It's like I'm out in the garden, playing with (Flynn) barefoot. It's just so nice to have that. "That's a side that people don't see but those are the moments where I'm truly my happiest He's a bundle of joy - he's a real sweetheart, and my favourite thing to do is be with him." Discovered in 1997, Kerr shot to global stardom a decade later after her debut as Australia's first Victoria's Secret model. When Kerr jets off around the globe, she tries to bring Flynn along but he didn't come on this trip. "This trip wasn't in his best interests," she said. "I stopped breastfeeding about six months ago, so it's better that he's in his routine and in his own home." On how she balances her globetrotting career and family life, Kerr said it all came down to good time management and keeping her priorities in check. "I basically have my whole year planned out," she said. "I'll have a block of work where I'm busy, then I'll have a chunk of time off where I'll be with my son. I try to be with him as much as I can, he's my priority." Earlier this week, Kerr also set straight ongoing break-up rumours. "We're wonderful. (Bloom) is such an amazing partner, an amazing father and we're just really lucky," Kerr told Nine's Today show. "We do the best that we can with both of our schedules and we're really lucky to have each other."After a hectic week, Kerr said she looked forward to getting back to her family in Los Angeles.

Source: au.news.yahoo.com

miranda_18h99nd-18h99nt.jpg

Miranda hits the beach in Sydney for new Kora Organics campaign

THERE was no Sunday lie-in for supermodel Miranda Kerr yesterday. She spent her weekend working on a new campaign at Palm Beach. Even hidden under a hat and glasses, there was no mistaking the 29-year-old as she spun on the sand as part of an advertising shoot for her Kora Organics skincare range. Photographed by friend and long-time colleague Chris Colls and styled by Romy Frydman, Kerr celebrated the end of the day with a late lunch with the crew at The Boathouse. Confidential's spies up north say the health nut - whose beauty routine revolves around rose hip oil and juice cleanses - feasted on smoked trout pate, salt and pepper squid and a mixed leaf salad. Yesterday it was revealed the Gunnedah gal's mother, Therese, had stepped down from her position as the chief executive of Kora Organics. Kerr will leave Sydney at the end of the week to reunite with husband Orlando Bloom and son Flynn in LA.

Source: dailytelegraph.com.au

941127-miranda-kerr.jpg

Miranda Kerr looks refreshingly beautiful during a photo shoot for Kora Organics on Sunday (February 10) at Palm Beach in Sydney, Australia.

The 29-year-old supermodel wore a Zimmermann dress, Miu Miu sunglasses, a The Hatmaker hat, and a Tigerlily bikini.

The shoot was photographed by Chris Colls with styling by Romy Frydman.

acc2s0Jb.jpg acpBuXDw.jpg abs7mCVG.jpg ady5CjkX.jpg acgcrgyf.jpg abn5xI6T.jpg abyHCPUD.jpg actjs4dn.jpg adxYpny5.jpg achMMn4o.jpg abuhbxAq.jpg adobMy8I.jpg abqznKRT.jpg adojshdf.jpg abxcA7zb.jpg abqCcRUp.jpg adzZLFck.jpg acnG5E2S.jpg adzLtJ18.jpg adjiyb80.jpg abecUQ65.jpg adctrDIR.jpg

source Just jared