Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

nbVwDypZXXU.jpg

GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm extremely happy to tell you that Randa is on the cover of new Women's Health Magazine in Russia. First of all, they use a new photoshoot - it's awesome. Secondly, I can bet it's the BEST mag EVER dedicated to the health lifestyle (speaking about Russia)!! They publish it in our country only since the January, but I'm already the fan of this magazine! I really advise this one for everyone who is interested in healthy lifestyle and futhermore it motivates a lot! Sorry for little promotion, but I'm really-really happy! almost crying haha I'll pray for this issue :blush: (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) :cain:

nbVwDypZXXU.jpg

GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm extremely happy to tell you that Randa is on the cover of new Women's Health Magazine in Russia. First of all, they use a new photoshoot - it's awesome. Secondly, I can bet it's the BEST mag EVER dedicated to the health lifestyle (speaking about Russia)!! They publish it in our country only since the January, but I'm already the fan of this magazine! I really advise this one for everyone who is interested in healthy lifestyle and futhermore it motivates a lot! Sorry for little promotion, but I'm really-really happy! almost crying haha I'll pray for this issue :blush: (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) :cain:

wow-wow-wow!!! great news!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

i'm keen on this magazine too!

i'm so happy Miranda is on the cover! can't wait to buy it!! :chicken:

btw thank you :blush:

A first look at Miranda Kerr's KORA Organics video commercial debut! Filmed by Kerr's long-time photographer friend Chris Colls, the campaign shows the model, mother and beauty-business mogul in all her -- extremely hypnotic! -- natural beauty.

:clap:

Watch the KORA Organics campaign right now, then read what Miranda Kerr has to say about it below!

What was the inspiration behind your first KORA Organics video commercial?

"I felt it was time to represent the brand in a moving picture format. Our challenge was to create something timeless, raw and natural. I feel as though we have achieved this."

The commercial is shot in black and white, and is quite an intimate close-up of you. How much of yourself do you put into the KORA Organics brand, products and advertising?

"KORA Organics is an extension of who I am and the philosophies I live my life by. I created the range out of my passion for health and wellness and the brand has grown to represent a lifestyle as well as being a range of certified organic skin and body care products. I do put a lot of time and energy into the development of the brand and am very particular about the way it is represented."

You look so glowing and au natural in the commercial! How do you feel about getting behind a camera with minimal make-up?

"I felt, and generally feel, very comfortable getting in front of a camera with minimal make-up. I enjoy having the opportunity to really be myself."

What was it like shooting on the day with your long-time photographer Chris Colls?

"Chris is one of my dearest friends and we always have fun when we work together. We understand each other and we have worked together for more than 10 years, so I felt it was the right fit."

What's your favourite product from the KORA Organics line at the moment, and why?

"At the moment I am loving the KORA Organics Hydrating Mask as it really gives my skin a 'glow' especially with all my travelling! I find it very challenging to name a favourite product as I've worked so hard on every one of them hand in hand with a team of experts. I love and use them all!"

What's next for KORA Organics? Any new product releases, news or projects on the horizon?

"Our biggest project at the moment is creating a multilingual website; we want everyone to be able to access and enjoy the information we have on the website. We currently ship to 180 countries via our online platform so this is a very important part of our strategy. I am also looking forward to the yoga class I am hosting for Earth Hour [in Sydney on August 25]; the event will be sponsored by KORA Organics and it should be a lot of fun!"

In June 2012 the commercial will be screened on Qantas inflight entertainment channels.

http://www.instylemag.com.au/Article/Beaut...KORA-commercial