Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

No, no! :hug: I think I don't speak clearly! :blush: English is really difficult for me! Sorry! :unsure: :(

And does someone know when Numero will be available? I'm so impatient to see bigger pics! Yesterday was such a great day for Miranda: :fun:

According to this site

http://www.madeinpresse.fr/numero-0415302.html

16 July. I can't speak French :blush: but I guess I am right.

OK so I'm a long time lurker and I registered to throw my thoughts into the pile. I usually never cling to celebrity rumors on pregnancy and all that, but there is a distinct correlation between marrying right away and being pregnant. And these reasons are entirely different than why they existed 15-20 years ago. We clearly don't know what Miranda wore to the wedding (I hope we can find out!), but if she is pregnant and only a few weeks along, it's entirely possible they wanted to get it out of the way before she started to show. That way, she wouldn't have to do multiple fittings or wait nine months or more to finally walk down the aisle. She's a country girl, so she might be more traditional than we think. That's just my two cents. I hate speculating, but it's a thought that I had.

OK so I'm a long time lurker and I registered to throw my thoughts into the pile. I usually never cling to celebrity rumors on pregnancy and all that, but there is a distinct correlation between marrying right away and being pregnant. And these reasons are entirely different than why they existed 15-20 years ago. We clearly don't know what Miranda wore to the wedding (I hope we can find out!), but if she is pregnant and only a few weeks along, it's entirely possible they wanted to get it out of the way before she started to show. That way, she wouldn't have to do multiple fittings or wait nine months or more to finally walk down the aisle. She's a country girl, so she might be more traditional than we think. That's just my two cents. I hate speculating, but it's a thought that I had.

Hi. :wave: Nice to meet You. The dress certainly was simple and modest. It's great that they appreciate their privacy. Celebrities weddings are pompous, boring, candy. Especially when the camera is accompanied by preparations / reality show /. I saw only two photos of Gisele done secretly. I am afraid that in the case of Miranda we will not see anything. But I still dream about one pic on FB :)

Hi. :wave: Nice to meet You.

Thank you! :wave:

welcome aboard. opinions ALWAYS are welcomed.

:wave:

A logical theory. :yes:

I think if they were going to get married and she was pregnant, it would probably be smartest to just get it out of the way.

It's just too difficult to even try while you're pregnant and still growing (not to mention if you wait too long into said pregnancy and your feet are just killing you).

Then, if you want to wait until after said pregnancy, it's just soooo long. Or whatever, I'm not very pro-marriage so I have no problem waiting forever.

Unless they've been engaged for a while like Foxy and Green were...? :unsure:

A logical theory. :yes:

I think if they were going to get married and she was pregnant, it would probably be smartest to just get it out of the way.

It's just too difficult to even try while you're pregnant and still growing (not to mention if you wait too long into said pregnancy and your feet are just killing you).

Then, if you want to wait until after said pregnancy, it's just soooo long. Or whatever, I'm not very pro-marriage so I have no problem waiting forever.

Unless they've been engaged for a while like Foxy and Green were...? :unsure:

I think that something has happened in Paris. Spokesmen confirmed that they are engaged. But no date is given. We will never know the truth. Let that be between them.

Edernez, don't wanna sound rude or mean, but...she is a model and a celebrity, of course she won't tell everything about her life, especially about her personal life. She is coy regarding her work, go figure about her love life. The fact she hasn't announced both pregnancy and engagement doesn't mean anything, doesn't mean she is nor she isn't. I just said my opinion, then we'll see, time will tell and what I care about is to keep on seeing good pics and campaigns, that's it.

i agree with you Blair.

we have no idea if this wedding was being planned for awhile or if it wa a spur of the moment. We have no idea if she is pregnant or not. always the worst part of being a celebrity; the rumors and lack of privacy.

I do hope though that they both have a happy and long marriage. They do make a cute couple. (though I still think Miranda would look best on the arm of Nightlife. ;) :whistle: )

Thats not the only muscle she would look good on :whistle:

Edernez, don't wanna sound rude or mean, but...she is a model and a celebrity, of course she won't tell everything about her life, especially about her personal life. She is coy regarding her work, go figure about her love life. The fact she hasn't announced both pregnancy and engagement doesn't mean anything, doesn't mean she is nor she isn't. I just said my opinion, then we'll see, time will tell and what I care about is to keep on seeing good pics and campaigns, that's it.

i agree with you Blair.

we have no idea if this wedding was being planned for awhile or if it wa a spur of the moment. We have no idea if she is pregnant or not. always the worst part of being a celebrity; the rumors and lack of privacy.

I do hope though that they both have a happy and long marriage. They do make a cute couple. (though I still think Miranda would look best on the arm of Nightlife. ;) :whistle: )

Ah, Dude :rofl:

Right on brother! :hell yea!: :brows: :thumbsup:

i agree with you Blair.

Ah, Dude :rofl:

Right on brother! :hell yea!: :brows: :thumbsup:

You are sooooooooooo naughty :sex: