Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

David Jones

Spring/Summer

photographed by: Paul Westlake

*HQ & less cropped 

miranda-kerr-3.thumb.jpg.ff91efc7813fa3e2ed8667ee5a9f74a6.jpgmiranda-kerr-7.thumb.jpg.4150c84f5253c73ca2f8509065bbe177.jpg

Spring/Summer

photographed by: Hugh Stewart

*HQ & less cropped 

miranda-kerr-4.thumb.jpg.cd710789aafa55af614d29187e0f77e3.jpg

Fall/Winter

photographed by: Hugh Stewart

*HQ & less cropped 

miranda-kerr-5.thumb.jpg.92f1d4d9994aad7b702c13d28c914ab0.jpg

source: peterdworthington.com

5 hours ago, DitaDiamondis said:

is this Greg Kadel, in the Yuri Takano behind the scenes?!

intro.jpg

I think it's Kadel. At least now we know what was the footage with yoga for. I wish she also had LV print campaign but they used different models. I hope this successful week full of new pics, videos, campaigns, events and two new editorials doesn't mean that another time of complete silence is coming. Ps. Miranda should work with her hair stylist David again. Too much collaboration with Ericka Verrett, her hair looks bad.

For me Takano Yuri was a total surprise. Miranda shot new campaign for Samantha Thavasa, Koradior. Now we have new stuff also for Marukome. It would be great to see her in Marella's fall campaign. She shot something with Russell James on the desert . So far we know there will be editorial for Elle China, Bazaar China also event for Mei.com. and editorial fot The Edit. Her campaign for Global is weird, no official campaign, videos, interview or backstage pictures.

True! that trip was full of surprises!!! I thought that desert shoot was already for marella?! should I start worrying?! I saw someone actually picture the billboards in the streets with the Global campaign.

Here:

IMG_7522.thumb.jpg.053b564befbe3a135537a6d71eb055a0.jpg

source: annmcclellan.com

But they are truly weird not a single sign anywhere online. Can't wait for her new work :smile: This month also started with two editorials plus i got happier when I found those Autore Pearls outtakes. I felt cursed or something the last months cause I couldn't find anything for her anymore... I think I'm silly...

Look at description - Russell James? This is Sandcastle in Malibu, she shot there with Sebastien Micke for Paris Match (hair by Ericka Verrett) and for Elle France with Jan Welters (hair by Ericka Verrett). So what was David doing there? Is it possible that she shot more editorials in that house?

New York, February 2017 - she is wearing Marella so I thought that she was shooting something for them in NYC.