Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

MIRANDA KERR UNVEILS  NEW REEBOK SKYSCAPE SHOE

post-22656-0-00324300-1393076462_thumb.jpost-22656-0-52332100-1393076491_thumb.j

Reebok has revealed its new campaign with international supermodel Miranda Kerr for its new shoe: Skyscape. Created using new materials and techniques for a feeling of unparalleled comfort, the international style icon kicks off a global integrated marketing campaign for the shoe, which is so comfortable, you’ll forget you have it on. An everyday shoe for active and casual wear, Skyscape features 360 degrees of foam comfort in a fun, flirty silhouette that pairs perfectly with jeans, skirts, or yoga pants. The challenge behind Skyscape was to create a stylish shoe that would keep women comfortable when they are on their feet all day running errands, meeting friends, commuting to work, or going to the gym. Rather than just thinking about comfort underneath the foot, Reebok wanted the foot to be enveloped in comfort. The flirty lace-up silhouette comes in a broad range of colors to match any outfit or mood.  A fully integrated marketing campaign featuring style icon Miranda Kerr will launch the shoe, which hits retail outlets globally in March.  “I’m on the move all day so it’s important to have a pair of shoes that balance comfort, style, and practicality,” said Miranda Kerr. “My Skyscape shoes are a wardrobe staple that come with me everywhere I go, they’re the perfect in-between shoe to wear to work, running errands or to the gym, and because they’re lightweight and compact they’re also great for travel.”

Source: fitnstyle.com

Miranda was photographed by Gilles Bensimon :blush: