Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Kerr is one of the sexiest human beings to ever walk the planet. It's undeniable. So it's only appropriate that she’s the face of the new Victoria's Secret Seduction Dark Orchid perfume, a super-sultry mix of plum, orchid, and warm wood. I caught up with the Angelic One to chat about her fragrance memories, her workout routine for the Victoria's Secret fashion show, and the her line of organic beauty products.

When did you first begin wearing fragrance?

I can’t remember the exact age, but it was when I was in high school. I wore rose essential oil. I would buy it from a local health food store. Now, instead of applying scent to my skin directly, I like to spray it lightly in my hair. When I’m traveling, before packing, I spray my clothes so they carry a gentle scent.

What beauty products do you always take with you when you’re traveling?

I stand by the simplicity of the three-step process: cleanse, mist and moisturize. I do that twice a day, so I always pack KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser, Energizing Citrus Mist and the Hydrating Day and Night Cream. I also keep a body brush with me when traveling. Dry body brushing every morning is a great way to get the circulation going, get rid of dead skin cells, aid in lymphatic drainage, detoxify your system and keep your skin smooth all over.

What are some of your other favorite beauty products right now?

I can’t live without my Rosehip Oil. I use it as an intensive nourishing face treatment, to remove eye makeup, as a cuticle treatment and I add a few drops to my face cream every night so I wake up with a brighter complexion-it’s also a rich source of antioxidants and helps counteract environmental damage.

How do you prepare for the Victoria’s Secret fashion show?

I drink warm water with a squeeze of lemon first thing in the morning and lots of purified water throughout the day. I follow this with a green power smoothie that is alkalizing, nutrient dense and high in vitamins and minerals for maximum energy and vitality—I generally add in spirulina, chlorella, wheatgrass, maca root and chia seeds. I exercise most days leading up to a show, and focus on resistance training and lots of squats. I also try to practice yoga or pilates, even if it’s only for 20 minutes each day to improve my overall core strength. I keep my exercise diverse and I like to mix things up…but of course my favorite way to stay in shape is running around after [my son] Flynn! He’s a busy little boy at the moment. We share my organics KORA Organics Essential Body Wash and Luxurious Body Lotion every day at bath time.