Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Well a bit :rofl:

But seriously I really don't think she can be a supermodel. All these models get trapped in the Victoria's Secret world, and they cannot get out. Of course Gisele is an exception, but I wouldn't call Adriana a supermodel. :idk:

I'll be happy if she will be "just" a VS angel. :laugh:

she's like the perfect commercial model :yes:

You may just get your wish....

Miranda's big secret - The Courier Mail

Getting a big part in the Victoria's secret lingerie fashion show is the modeling equivalent of climbing Mt Everest - only the best succeed, and no Australian woman has managed it - until now. Former Brisbane model Miranda Kerr, 23, is at the summit. She is one of 25 elite models to take part in the prestigious show, which will be staged at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles on Thursday. The show is broadcast on the CBS television network in America, attracts an A list celebrity crowd and is known for its attention grabbing antics such as million dollar diamond encrusted lingerie sets and trademark angel wings. "It's like a dream" Kerr told The Sunday Mail yesterday. "There are so many beautiful Australian girls in New York so i'm honoured to be chosen."

The show's producers have asked Miranda to film her experience as the new model on the block, in segments to be featured when it goes to air next month, to an audience of millions across the US. Kerr will share the runway with supermodels Gisele Bunchen, Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima, but said she was getting used to the elite company she now keeps.

Kerr missed a family holiday in New Zealand this month to say in New York to try for a part in the Victoria's secret show. "Usually family comes before everything but for me my Mum insisted i stay here for castings" she said. Miranda is best known to Australian fashion fans as the face of fashion chain Portmans. She comes back to Australia every six weeks to shoot their in-store posters and television advertisements.

The blue eyed brunette with girl next door dimples and yoga toned body is a former All Hallows student who headed to New York after conquering the Australian fashion scene almost two years ago.

She has been working six days a week ever since, landing one prestigious campaign after another with the likes of cosmetics giant Maybelline and appearances in hit international music videos.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me even more proud to be Aussie!!!!!!!!!

***Sorry Valmount- didn't see your post.