Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

MIRANDA KERR IS TAKING OVER OUT TWITTER

The Model and beauty entrepreneur will be online to answer all your fitness, beauty and wellbeing questions tomorrow. To celebrate our very first Vogue Fit and Wellbeing Online Shopping Night, Miranda Kerr will be taking over our Twitter from 12-1pm tomorrow, February 23. The Former Victoria’s Secret Angel will be on hand to chat all things health, fitness and wellbeing. Be sure to send your questions in now, using the #KORAxVOSN hashtag and follow Vogue Australia on Twitter. Then be sure to check back to hear Miranda’s tips for staying fit, eating healthy and what you should use your 20% off Kora Organics discount on tomorrow. See you on Twitter!

Source: vogue.com.au

" Feelin lucky to be with this beauty + her all star team on set today :heart: #onset #topsecret #la #beauty #mirandakerr #healthy #glow #allnatural #organic #goodvibes #koraorganic " 

10727421_1771736543050367_219919471_n.th

Source: @huntressnewyork Instagram

Miranda was shooting a commercial in Pacific Palisades yesterday. HUNTRESS NEW YORK is an online store but there are no details if she was shooting for them. I only hope that hashtag "misosoup" used bew few members of the crew was just a joke. 

DitaDiamondis the company which was responsible for yesterdays shooting is based in Tokyo. And maybe you've noticed "our favourite" hastag in the description: topsecret pala.gif.8d04388ddde78a9026a967793966329 

We had similar conversation few month ago. I don't want to upset anyone, it's just sad that Miranda is focused mostly on Asian market which as we all know is well-paid:

Koradior - China

Ochirly- China

Kuro - Japan

Samantha Thavasa - Korea, Japan, Singapore, China, Shanghai

Wonderbra - Korea

In the past we had Lipton (Japan), Takano Yuri (Japan) and Bold (Japan). Even Reebok, Clear and Swarovski had campaigns designed just for the Asian region. I would like to see her in European magazines again. The only prestigious contract now is Givenchy. I'm dying to see what 2016 brings give_gift_emote_by_mirz123-d3596m3.gif.f Rosie just scored the Versace campaign (plus few hours ago Bulgari announced her as new ambassador ), Candice has so many campaigns for Biotherm and Max Factor, Lily was chosen by Michael Kors. All girls are very busy. Now when Gigi & Kendall are everywhere Miranda's chances are smaller. It's also sad that Australian brands forgot about her :unsure:  Such an article like the one that appeared today on Herald Sun doesn't do her any favour. It's titled " Miranda Kerr is nothing more than a model paid to put on clothes - and quite often take them off "..............

So far I know that Miranda designed new jewellery line for Swarovski, new stuff for Royal Albert, her third book is about nutrition and it contains a lot of recipes. It would be great if she refreshed the image of Kora Organics too (for example TV spot for Heart Chakra Essence). 

I don't  even want to start mourning about unpublished editorials from previous years :banghead: