Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Kerr was spotted for the first time in public since rumours she's reportedly back on with ex-husband Orlando Bloom. On Wednesday, the 31-year-old Australian supermodel was seen landing at Los Angeles International airport. The single mother-of-one appeared to be in good spirits as she flashed a beaming smile amid claims she and the 38-year-old British actor are getting back together for the sake of their four-year-old son Flynn.

post-22656-0-53067200-1428607448_thumb.jpost-22656-0-17320100-1428607469_thumb.jpost-22656-0-89153900-1428607488_thumb.jpost-22656-0-28397400-1428607505_thumb.j

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Miranda Kerr was in China now. She arrived at Shanghai Pudong airport today The source said the secret project will coming soon.

Lucky girl take a selfie with Kerr! Amazing!

Source: weibo 馬落迪周

Michael Kors wrote on his Twitter thas she carried away one of his bag at the airport. Sometimes Miranda works for him in China as some kind of ambassador.

I wish her new project was a beauty campaign for example Dior, YSL or Shiseido :thumbsup:

Maybe session for VOGUE CHINA ?

Miranda Kerr was in China now. She arrived at Shanghai Pudong airport today The source said the secret project will coming soon.

Lucky girl take a selfie with Kerr! Amazing!

Source: weibo 馬落迪周

Michael Kors wrote on his Twitter thas she carried away one of his bag at the airport. Sometimes Miranda works for him in China as some kind of ambassador.

I wish her new project was a beauty campaign for example Dior, YSL or Shiseido :thumbsup:

Maybe session for VOGUE CHINA ?

I hope so. Haha. The source said the secret project will come out in summer. :clap:

Thank you wutdahell  :pinky:

Does anyone know where Miranda is now ? Is she still in Shanghai ? To be honest her constantly disappearances start to be annoying. I am not surprised that people canceling the subscription of

this thread :lost:

I agree with you. It's annoying me too. Like first, she was one step away from getting those high-fashion editorials but she just wanna work locally and then barely any events or candids.

BONDS 100th Anniversary UHQ

anyone knows the photographer?!

(HERE) because it keeps giving Upload Skipped (Error500)

source: elle.com.au