Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I want this magazine right now :woot:

Yesterday I saw that Gisele is on the cover of Australian Vogue and Rosie Huntington Whiteley is on the cover of Australian Harper's Bazaar. I thought :/ two major Australian covers are taken but maybe there is a chance to see Miranda on the cover in January 2015. And this time I would like to see her face, because  her covers mostly show also some part of her body. So thank you Denmark and Max Factor :heythere:

The Kerr family is preparing to jet to America in the coming weeks to see Miranda Kerr

"This year has been so busy, so I’m really looking forward to spending Christmas and some downtime with Flynn, Orlando and my family and friends … just to relax, enjoy and indulge a little,” Kerr told Confidential from Japan

.“We love cooking together so we’ll be enjoying great home-cooked meals. A family favourite is my roast lemon, garlic and turmeric organic chicken.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-kerr-family-is-preparing-to-jet-to-america-in-the-coming-weeks-to-see-miranda-kerr/story-fni0cvc9-1227151483668?nk=eb6fb9b124efa33003b458eef3da2376