Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

She has the same facial expression in every shot :idk:

But whatever she's sooo gorgeous and she makes everything look so effortless and classy.

Not only the same expression, but the same pose: leaning to the right with her hair on her right shoulder.

OK! chats with supermodel Miranda Kerr

post-22656-0-47008800-1363597084_thumb.jpost-22656-0-82689700-1363597295_thumb.j

Miranda Kerr puts her name to a new wonder hair treatment and offers some heartfelt relationship advice.

Supermodel mum Miranda Kerr was in Sydney this month launching Unilever’s Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy – promising stronger, more beautiful hair. The passionate star tells OK! that, after a month of trialling the product, her hair improved in volume and shine. ‘When I use Clear, I know my hair will look radiant from root to tip,’ she says. So there you go, girls – supermodel hair awaits! Being the managing director of her own beauty company, KORA Organics, the talented Aussie takes any ambassadorship roles seriously. When in Sydney, she also signed on with Kids Help Line and, of course, is famous for her work with Victoria’s Secret. Married to actor Orlando Bloom, 36 – with whom she has a two-year-old son, Flynn – Miranda says balancing her career with family and abiding by an holistic approach to life has its challenges, but she couldn’t be happier. Miranda, 29, chats to OK! about her cherished times with her little boy and making her relationship work by getting in touch with her feminine side.

What is it that made you want to sign on as an ambassador for Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy?

Well, I tried it for a month before I decided to get involved and it was giving me what I needed. For my work, I really need my hair to have volume and shine, but not be weighed down. I found it hard to find that in a shampoo and conditioner; these products got that balance right. When it comes to haircare, women have been treating the wrong end of hair for years – the ends. As Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy found, 99 per cent of hair’s natural strength and beauty comes from the scalp. Their range of shampoos and conditioners nourishes the scalp for stronger, more beautiful hair.

What else is your secret to beautiful hair?

It’s about the products you use and what you put into your body. Don’t be afraid to eat healthy fats like almonds, free-range eggs, salmon, avocados… And I cook with coconut oil. All of those healthy fats, I really believe in for great, beautiful hair and clear skin.

What advice do you have for women in general?

Sometimes, as a woman, we try to be everything to everyone, but I feel taking time for yourself; taking moments to just sit and watch the ocean waves or to relax on the grass and watch the world go by – to just slow down, because life is so fast-paced – it’s really important because it’s something that can revitalise you and nourish your soul. Then you can actually give so much back to your work or to your family. It’s important as well for me to get in touch with my feminine side, as opposed to the bossy side, like, ‘Come on, let’s get working, like, now, now, now, now!’ It’s really important to be in touch with that feminine side when you get home with your partner.

So your advice is to stop trying to do everything?

To drop into that feminine space where you can really just relax and not have to constantly do, do, do or organise everything. Actually men fall in love when they’re doing. So if you allow a man to do something for you, like if he says, ‘Can I make you a cup of tea?’ let your partner do it for you. They’ll fall more in love with you because that’s the psychology of it. Allow men to take care of you when you get home. Don’t feel like you have to be ‘on’ when you get home. I love to cook and it’s really great, [but] Orlando’s just started learning how to cook and he’ll say, ‘Can I make you something?’ Usually, my nature would be like, ‘Oh no, don’t worry; I’ll do it.’ Now, I will say, ‘Sure, honey.

Source: okmagazine.com.au