Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

post-22656-0-64550800-1342432668_thumb.j

Source: conso-club.fr

Victoria's Secret announce new London opening dates !

Victoria's Secret have confirmed that the Westfield Stratford store will open in time for the Olympics, but the New Bond Street Store will not.Contrary to previous speculative reports that neither of the two Victoria's Secret London stores would be opening in time for the Olympics as planned, it has now been confirmed that the Westfield Stratford store will open on July 24. The flagship store on New Bond Street store will open shortly afterwards, but as yet no exact date has been confirmed.Unfortunately, a spokesperson for the brand has confirmed that there will be no 'Angels' - such as Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel and Alessandra Ambrosio, who act as the brand's genetically-blessed spokesmodels - present at the Westfield Stratford store opening, but they are keeping schtum about further details of the flagship opening, which is expected to be a much bigger affair with some of the brand's catwalk beauties present.

Source: fashion.telegraph.co.uk

" I was at Bergdorf, distracted looking at shoes on sale when I found Miranda Kerr looking for shoes on sale by my side! I smiled at her and just started talking about how I’m a fan of her. Miranda was so lovely. "

post-22656-0-38008700-1342546328_thumb.j

Source: velvetflavor.com