Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

harper's bazaar UK interview preview:

Meanwhile, highlights from Miss Kerr's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Harper's Bazaar UK!

On her perfect day:

"To wake up to the sound of my son saying 'Mama, mama!' It’s the best sound ever. Then I just love to get him out of bed and he can jump into bed with us, and we have cuddle time."

On not feeling any pressure to slim down after having her son, Flynn:

"I didn’t feel pressure to snap back into shape. My priority was just having my son and breastfeeding, which was something I really wanted to do, and it came easily. I’m actually still making milk now but, you know, he’s got teeth."

On a possible singing career: "I love to sing, and I've recorded a few covers and originals with friends, but I haven't written any songs."

On having more kids: "I think probably, yes. Having a child is the most incredible experience. [My perfect day is] to wake up to the sound of my son saying 'Mama, mama!' It's the best sound ever. Then I just love to get him out of bed and he can jump into bed with us, and we have cuddle time."

On Orlando watching her runway shows: "I never really want Orlando to be there because it makes me nervous. But last year, he was like, 'You have no choice, I'm coming.' And the one time he was attending the show, my shoe decided to fall off."

Sources: popsugar.com & celebrity-gossip.net

Wow! I'm already excited to see the results from this Vogue Italy editorial, looks like it's going to be an interesting one judging by her outfit and wig - very 70s ;)

Do not worry. We are all excited about recent accomplishments of Miranda and everyone wants to share something new :hug:

:hug: