Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

heeey Vidders out there!

I'm doing a collab video about the VS Models if you want be part of it here are the rules

PLEASE READ THE RULES

+ This collab video is about the VICTORIA'S SECRET MODELS only (Every model that walked on the Vs Fashion Show

+ Choose only 1 model to make your part

+ Every part is about a diferent model

+ The one that first comment about the part and model that want is taking

+ Feel free to use your own colloring and effects

xx

Miranda Kerr has been calling the Kimberley region home for the past week.

Under a cloud of secrecy, the Aussie supermodel arrived in WA with her 16-month-old son Flynn last Saturday to shoot David Jones' new 2013 spring/summer catalogue.

The shoot continues the trend of using some of WA's spectacular locations for high-profile new- season fashion campaigns.

Last year, Myer chose Cervantes for its spring/ summer catalogue, which featured former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins.

After flying into Broome from Sydney, Kerr's first stop was the Eco Beach Broome Resort, where she stayed until Wednesday.

But instead of opting for one of the resort's luxurious $1000-per- night beach houses, it is understood Kerr chose accommodation which allowed her to stay closer to her work colleagues.

The fashion shoot is believed to have taken place in a creek 30 minutes from the resort, with Kerr commuting to the set via boat.

Her presence at the resort certainly didn't go unnoticed by other guests.

"There were photographers, three hire trucks bringing in lighting, beach hideaways, portable toilets, all the DJs stylists, make-up artists, the nanny for the baby and the continual flow of Veuve Clicquot," a guest staying at the resort told _Access All Areas _.

The down-to-earth beauty, who rose to fame in 2007 rivalling Elle Macpherson as Australia's only Victoria's Secret Angel, was also seen enjoying a buffet breakfast at the resort's restaurant most mornings at 7.30.

On Wednesday, Kerr and Flynn moved to Broome's Pinctada Cable Beach Resort and Spa, where they were said to be joined by her superstar actor husband Orlando Bloom.

Yesterday, Kerr continued the 10-day shoot on a Broome beach, where she was all smiles while displaying the store's coming summer trends of colour blocking.

The official campaign images will be released in August.

post-54270-0-1446155660-00303_thumb.jpg

Miranda will appear on German television next week. She will be on Germany's next topmodel by Heidi Klum. It airs on Thursday, Online clips from the show are available here: http://www.prosieben.de/tv/germanys-next-topmodel/ for everyone outside Germany. They already had models like Karolina Kurkova, Naomi Campbell, Elsa Hosk, Dita von Teese, Coco Rocha and Carolyn Murphy on the show. Its really fun.

Thank you Stefkay2 :chicken:

I read that her contract with David Jones is up this year, and that she is hesitant to sign unless they change their terms. ( Probably ) In her old contract DJ controlled everything that she did in Australia, and limited her to appearing for them alone. Maybe that's why she can't host Australian Next Top Model ?

Victoria's Secret and Miranda in London = I hope we'll finally see her on Vogue UK soon ;)

post-22656-0-71043100-1337951832_thumb.j

All credits to Forever the Fangirl / Flickr

The first one is Victoria's Secret.

The second one - pictures from this session were used for example in RALPH, August 2008

f789c0192692960.jpg

Source: kerr-miranda.com

PS :)

I don't know what is going on with this forum today, I can't edit my post. You can find this picture in bigger version on kerr-miranda.com in " Pictures/Photoshoots/2008/ Marc Kayne "