Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Fashion designer Alex Perry tips Miranda Kerr to host Australia's Next Top Model at David Jones Autumn/Winter parade

3b15ff174897040.jpg

SHE has yet to confirm any plans for her to replace Sarah Murdoch as the host of Australia's Next Top Model.

But Miranda Kerr already has one big advocate in designer Alex Perry, who made his thoughts clear on rumours of her host potential. Striding the red carpet at the David Jones autumn/winter parade, Perry - who acts as a judge on the show - said he would be delighted to work with Kerr, adding to mounting speculation that she is primed for the gig. "Miranda would be amazing. I've worked with her for so long. She's a great girl and would be an icon to the girls in the competition," he said. Kerr, meanwhile, was absent from the red carpet, with the Aussie model and face of DJ's understandably backstage preparing for the show, which featured designs from Josh Goot, Collette Dinnigan, Carl Kapp, Carla Zampatti and Scanlan & Theodore, among others.

Source: dailytelegraph.com.au

Model mum Miranda Kerr makes an impact at David Jones winter launch

post-22656-0-1446155140-7451_thumb.jpg

LACE, leather, tailored blazers and floral prints will be the must-haves for the Australian winter.

Australia's top designers rolled out the new look last night at David Jones's VIP autumn/winter launch in Sydney.Model mum Miranda Kerr stepped out in a stunning array of the latest looks, including a striking orange Dion Lee shift dress, formal but super-sexy Josh Goot tuxedo and a Collette Dinnigan beaded mini. While she failed to raise the gasps of last season when she stepped out in a slinky James Bond-inspired bikini just months after giving birth, the brunette beauty still made an impact. "I'm glad I'm not in another bikini, especially with people this close," she said. The stable of David Jones designers, and guests including Dannii Minogue, Delta Goodrem and Rachael Finch, enjoyed the intimate salon-style show. Kerr purred: "I love it. It's a very contemporary way to do a show. It's what they do in New York and Paris." Reflecting the Victoria's Secret model's own classic but fashion-forward style, new seasons trends also included jewel tones, graphic prints, chunky knits and a signature winter coat. Kerr says motherhood has changed her sense of style: "Maybe I'm a little more conservative." Standouts from the catwalk last night included Aussie international supermodel Alexandra Agostin and Melbourne models Montana Cox, Alice Burdeau and Kate Peck. Kerr's parents took front-row seats to see their daughter strut her stuff.

Source: heraldsun.com.au

Miranda Kerr: David Jones 2012 Season Launch Loveliness

post-22656-0-1446155141-69505_thumb.jpg

Working her magic on the catwalk, Miranda Kerr was spotted at the David Jones Autumn/Winter 2012 season launch in Sydney, Australia today (February 15). The Victoria’s Secret hottie wore designs by Kirrily Johnston and wowed the crowd at the David Jones Elizabeth Street Store. Prior to the show, Miranda told press that she was happy to be modeling actual outfits rather than bathing suits this time around. Kerr explained, “I’m glad that I’m not in another bikini. You do feel a bit safer when you’re up on a stage.”

Source & other pics: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-kerr/m...veliness-585467