Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Victoria's Secret Bombshells Celebrate The Reveal Of The What Is Sexy? List At The Beverly In Los Angeles

Victoria's Secret Bombshells Kick Off The Bombshell Summer Tour At The Grove In Los Angeles

• ngl, but miranda has always been one of my least favorite vs models (i've always thought she reminded me of a flat-faced persian cat)
      but when i saw her on conan tonight i fell in love with her! her voice is so adorable and her personality seriously makes me see her in a
      new light. <3 she's still very cat-like but not so much in a bad way anymore. what a beautiful girl.

Miranda Kerr reveals she made Orlando Bloom take an unusual comfort break while she was in labour.

co1hilt.th.jpg co2f.th.jpg co3i.th.jpg

" Miranda Kerr has revealed that she refused to let Orlando Bloom leave her side when she gave birth - forcing the actor to pee in a bottle. Talking to U.S. talk show host Conan O'Brien in Los Angeles last night, the Australian supermodel revealed that the Lord Of The Rings star was with her the whole time as she gave birth to 10lb son Flynn on January 6. Describing the labour, Miranda, 28, laughed: 'I wouldn't even let him leave during it. He had to pee in a bottle. He stayed there the whole time, he is a wonderful father and I am really blessed.' The star, who looked stunning in a pink bandage bodycon dress actually seemed to stun the usually verbose host into silence with the story too. Yesterday, the model also did an interview with Raoul Martinez from Fox 5 Morning News and said that she had been completely changed by motherhood. She gushed: 'He's the best thing that ever happened to me. He's the light of my life, it's just incredible.' Miranda said of Orlando that he was an 'incredibly hands on father' too - though hopefully he washes them in between unusual toilet breaks... The beauty has thrown herself right back into work since the birth of her son, having got back her pre-baby body almost immediately. In March she hit the catwalk for Balenciaga's Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection as part of Paris Fashion Week and has been pretty much non-stop since. She's also been taking Flynn with her on most shoots and posting up pictures on Twitter of herself breastfeeding him in between takes. She told Raoul that she had worked hard to get back in shape however, explaining: 'I eat extremely healthily, I do yoga and I've been working out and I definitely think the breastfeeding helps as well.' She's currently promoting the Victoria's Secret's What's Sexy List which will was revealed last night. "

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Miranda Kerr Talks Motherhood and Her Bombshell Status at a Victoria's Secret Soiree :)

tal1.th.png tal2.th.png tal3.th.png tal4.th.png tal5.th.png tal6.th.png tal7.th.png tal8.th.png

" Miranda Kerr looked lovely as she played host at a Victoria's Secret's Bombshell Beauty event held inside LA's Mondrian hotel yesterday afternoon. The supermodel and new mom rocked a blue suede minidress and heels by Balenciaga for the poolside party. We were on hand for the festivities and had a chance to talk to the Australian-born beauty. "

Source: popsugar.com