Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

SUPERMODEL Miranda Kerr has spoken about her heartbreak at losing a loved one in a car accident and how it taught her to cherish life.

Joining The Daily Telegraph's I Promise road safety campaign as a celebrity ambassador, the 26-year-old said she loved the freedom of driving but understood all too well the responsibilities that came with it and the dangers it could bring.

"I lost a loved one in a car accident and it is something that has shaped the way I appreciate life and how quickly it can be taken away," she said. "Every time we get in the car we are risking our lives but life is for living and I try my best to not live in fear."

Kerr did not want to give further details of the tragedy but said she coped by thinking positively and not worrying too much when her family and friends were on the road.

"I prefer to think of the best and try not to dwell on the negatives," she said.

As with more than 1000 people from across NSW, Kerr has taken the I Promise pledge, vowing to take personal responsibility for the way she drives.

She began driving as a learner when she was 16 -"as soon as I was legally able to"- but had spent years practising on the farm in Gunnedah where she grew up.

"I learned to drive on the farm when I was very young," she said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ipromise/...h-1225852012587

Outtake from Who Magazine.

Credit to TFS.

th_69894_whomagsexypeoplemiranda_122_590lo.jpg

Silver siren Miranda Kerr leads the Victoria's Secret angels in sexy swimwear shoot

It's certainly clear to see why Miranda Kerr has been labelled 'the new Elle Macpherson'.

Miranda, the girlfriend of Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom, showed she has no trouble living up to Elle's nickname The Body in a sexy new shoot for Victoria's Secret.

The 26-year-old model looks stunning in the catalogue for the lingerie company's swimwear line, and smoulders in both a silver metallic bikini and a yellow leopard-print number.

And while Miranda clearly has no issues showing off her slimline figure in the tiny two-pieces, she acknowledged that some women need a little help in the bust-boosting department.

The stunning Australian model recommended a halterneck top and low-rise bikini bottoms as the best shape for all bodies, adding: 'The banded top gives you the support you desire, as well as enhancing gorgeous cleavage.'

th_90643_article_0_0916CBD5000005DC_442_468x626_122_510lo.jpgth_90646_article_0_0916CECD000005DC_157_468x627_122_186lo.jpgth_90649_article_1265156_09172993000005DC_585_468x631_122_404lo.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...wear-shoot.html