Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

^Well it will certainly get her some exposure because outside of VS she doesn't to have anything major going on and VS curiously don't promote her as well as the other angels.

I disagree. VS uses Miranda plenty. In the last six months, she's been on four or five covers, been in two commercials, done three promotions (Virgin Airlines, Pink, PJ Flight), had like 8 million soundbites during the fashion show, appeared on three TV shows for them (How I Met Your Mother, The Shot, and What Is Sexy), she's in most of the catalogues in all three areas (clothing, lingerie, and swim), and she was just on the TV show Extra for them last week.

The only things that Miranda hasn't done for VS that they've had recently were the Esquire shoot and the Superbowl events. If anything, VS needs to spread the wealth a bit more. What's the point of having so many angels if you're only going to let two or three people do everything all the time?

I expected Miranda to be doing more work, more magazines and major ad campaigns.

As much as we miss her, let the girl take a break for a while. I'm pretty sure she'll come out with a bang, but that girl is always so busy! She has always said what a busy month she has had in her interviews and all... but I don't know...I still really admire her. I wish her the best.

:blush:

Oh & i can assure you Miss Mandas star has not even nearly shone to it's potential yet. She definately has some big endorsement deals coming up as well as a full fledged contract with Maybelline Co + appearances ...maybe even @ an Oscars party soon....hmmmmm....... :p

Models also have some "down-time" y'know... ;)