Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Palmtreechick10 thanx for sign up on the forum :wave:

and i forgot to post this here:

Miranda Kerr stuns

0,,6109838,00.jpg

AUSSIE stunner Miranda Kerr has been mixing business with pleasure.

She has been steaming up the catwalks in Spain this week at the Gran Canaria Moda Calida show in Las Palmas.

She modelled bikini after bikini at the fashion show, but it wasn't all work and no play for the supermodel.

She found time to hit the beach and the pool at her upmarket hotel with boyfriend Orlando Bloom.

Kerr's fans will be pleased to hear that she will be in Melbourne in August for the David Jones Summer Collections launch.

She is ambassador for the store and recently finished shooting her first catalogue.

herald sun

MODEL THOUGHTS

As topless photos of Miranda Kerr and her man, the actor Orlando Bloom, in the buff in Spain hit the internet yesterday, it was all work for the models who would follow in her footsteps, as they strutted out at a David Jones model casting.

About 180 models vied for about 40 spots in the department store's Summer 08 collections launch, to be held in August.

Many admitted to idolising the fresh-faced fashion stunner from Gunnedah, who is to replace Megan Gale on the catwalk as the brand's fashion ambassador.

"I think every single girl here would honestly tell you that would be a dream [to follow Miranda]," said Tara Cooper of Vivien's Models. "Not only is she stunning and a Victoria's Secret model, she's so down-to-earth."

One model who refused to be starstruck was Louise van de Vorst of Chadwick Models. The leggy blonde, whose wide-set eyes and sky-high cheekbones have drawn comparisons to another successful Aussie export, Gemma Ward, said she didn't look up to other models.

smh.com.au

Hey guys :wave:

i just wanted to say i'm working on a new Forum for Miranda.

http://mirandakerrfan.justboard.net/index.htm

if guys are interest you can join in. i'll try to post the latest news and images right there.

and if want to help me out organizing it or in the construction it would be great since i suck on phootoshop and the layout righ now is pretty boring :ninja:

I think it's a good idea, really

Can we join in now?

Maybe I can help you to organize and build the forum but my english isn't perfect XD

Hey guys :wave:

i just wanted to say i'm working on a new Forum for Miranda.

http://mirandakerrfan.justboard.net/index.htm

if guys are interest you can join in. i'll try to post the latest news and images right there.

and if want to help me out organizing it or in the construction it would be great since i suck on phootoshop and the layout righ now is pretty boring :ninja:

I think it's a good idea, really

Can we join in now?

Maybe I can help you to organize and build the forum but my english isn't perfect XD

of course you can join in! :laugh:

i will send you a PM ok?