Bellazon

Shinee
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

first of all a " :wub: " at your sig/ava :blush: secondly - thank u! BTW, don't you feel that the whole concept of "Remeo" is forced on them and they are unhappy of the whole situation, but on the other hand they've got a bit of artistic freedom to write some of the songs? very paradoxalic :confused:

Thanks. Key is lovely. :wub:

:laugh: That's true, but the "Romeo" concept is starting to grow on me. :ninja: My favorite track is from the album is "Talk To You", which should have been the first single instead of "Juliette". :whistle:

"Juliette" is my least favorite track on the (mini)album :ninja: :laugh: I like "Romeo + Juliette" the most :heart: I don't see what's the big deal about the colorful clothing, I think it looks okay, I mean... it's shouldn't be too embaracing to wear pink pants :rofl: and Key's looking lovely with that hair color :wub:

first of all a " :wub: " at your sig/ava :blush: secondly - thank u! BTW, don't you feel that the whole concept of "Remeo" is forced on them and they are unhappy of the whole situation, but on the other hand they've got a bit of artistic freedom to write some of the songs? very paradoxalic :confused:

Thanks. Key is lovely. :wub:

:laugh: That's true, but the "Romeo" concept is starting to grow on me. :ninja: My favorite track is from the album is "Talk To You", which should have been the first single instead of "Juliette". :whistle:

"Juliette" is my least favorite track on the (mini)album :ninja: :laugh: I like "Romeo + Juliette" the most :heart: I don't see what's the big deal about the colorful clothing, I think it looks okay, I mean... it's shouldn't be too embaracing to wear pink pants :rofl: and Key's looking lovely with that hair color :wub:

:laugh: Yeah, since it's a remake of "Deal With It". :whistle:

I actually like their new hairstyles. :drool: Key looks fierce wearing those clothes and he's rocking that hairstyle. :heart:

Inside SHINee's bags

2j32r61.th.jpgzthorc.th.jpg

Taemin :

- Adidas black shoulder bag (from fans)

- cute Kipling pencil case

- beanie to hide his bright-colored hair for 'Juliette' promotion (got a permission from his teacher)

- his sitcom scripts (to practice between schedules and got some helps from his manager and hyungs)

- Bon Jovi Live Concert DVD

Key :

- simple and useful big bag

- classic check pattern pouch as gift from the company

- credit cards and some cash (he points out KTX card, Body Shop Points card, etc)

- digital camera Sony DSC-T77 (bought by his father)

- blue mirror Pookie Bear

- book called '우리는 천사의 눈물을 보았다' (We all saw the tears of angels??) about children who live a hard life

Onew :

- a bag he purchased from internet

- a mystery novel book <셜록 홈즈 대표 단편선> - Sherlock Holmes

- cream products bought by his mom

- unique-designed red pen given Park Kyung-lim (host of MBC Starry Night, she gave it to him when he and Key appeared as guests)

- polaroid photo of himself taken in the waiting room after the winning on KBS Music Bank

- iPod classic (songs from varied genres including pop and jazz)

Minho :

- Nike backpack from his brother, been used since middle school

- a book to write down his ideas and lyrics

- iPod classic he got from Donghae who bought it with all the allowance he collected, Minho listens to SHINee's album a lot, also DBSK and Super Junior

Jonghyun :

- a big black bag he bought in Dongdaemun (Great East Gate) (the largest shopping center in South Korea)

- Bean Pole wallet (Jonghyun said he was lost his wallet some time ago, many things gone including his ID card)

- a pouch contains things for exercise while in the waiting room

- Romeo CD (and he also mentioned about SNSD CD that he bought)

Movie Week Interview

13920045.th.jpg16313566.th.jpg30569417.th.jpg

32836123.th.jpg43146771d.th.jpg57053762.th.jpg

☆ How are the noona-fans?

Taemin: Super reliable!

☆ The thing you have the most confidence in?

Onew: Empty (non-substantial) gags!

Taemin: Always the maknae!

Onew: I am the leader!

Jonghyun: Infinite amount of confidence!

Key: Really good memory!

Minho: Really competitive!

Jonghyun: Minho isn't just really competitive...more like everything is a competition for him...it is an infinite amount of competitive-ness!

☆ Member habits that you hate?

Taemin: Rolling over me when I sleep!

Jonghyun: When they don't wake up even after being called! This happens when we're really tired...right, Minho? (laughs)

☆ Your #1 most precious item?

Jonghyun: I don't have a precious item!

Onew: My voice!

Key: My family, of course!

Taemin: Ah...I was thinking about this...

Minho: SHINee's albums!

Onew: "THJ"'s script? Haha

Taemin: The people by my side!

☆ Your final goal?

Onew: Continuing on till the end!

Jonghyun: I can't decide on one!

Key: I must finish!...number one, haha.

Jonghyun: A very sharp/on-the-dot answer.

Taemin: To be the best!

Onew: Minho's would be "The best 'Winning Eleven' player", right? Or would it be "To be Henry's (He means Thierry Henry, a soccer player) friend/partner"?

Minho: To be number one! I hope that SHINee can be number one everywhere.

More from Movie Week Interview!

☆ Last year's "SHINee Yunhanam" was really entertaining. (laughs) Honestly, it was real, right?

Jonghyun: Yes, of course it was real. The production team allowed us to freely do what we want; they only controlled the cameras.

Onew: They only told us to "Please use this way to initiate".

Minho: When we first started, we had no idea what to do. So for the first episode, we followed what the writer told us to do.

Jonghyun: Yes, but when the first episode came out, we said, "It shouldn't be like this". So the members gathered together - we even had a meeting - and from then on, we decided to show our true selves. So towards the end of the series, it became more meaningful.

☆ When fighting to be the "noona's" choice, was there any fighting?

Everyone: Of course not. (laughs)

Onew: The one that was chosen would go on the date. The rest of us were together and still had fun.

Jonghyun: We also made many memories together. Of course, we also had fun with the noona. (laughs)

☆ After this kind of "on-camera dating", one must want a real date. What are the dream dates of each member?

Onew: Bungee jumping.

Jonghyun: So the both of you would jump down together?

Onew: You can do that? Ah, then it should be that way. There's also flying boat, scuba diving, and rock climbing!

Jonghyun: You might as well go into the universe. (laughs)

☆ Things that you want to do with the girl you like.

Jonghyun: It's very difficult. (laughs)

Key: I...well...shopping? After seeing/meeting each other, we can talk comfortably to each other. We can watch performances....time to relax and space would also be nice.

Jonghyun: I want to turn off our cellphones after meeting up with each other and ride on the public bus together to the final stop.

Key: Why turn off your cellphones?

Jonghyun: So that we won't be distracted/annoyed. And not on the subway because you can't see outside; it's suffocating.

Everyone: Oh~ so nice!

Jonghyun: Ah, I'm a true pro! (laughs)

Taemin: I want to go on many vacations. I also want to go to foreign countries & play at amusement parks.

Key: Then you must wear sunscreen.

Taemin: I also want to go to the theater to watch movies. And to go to the seaside.

Minho: I also want to go to the theater. Although this is very common for normal couples, I've never experienced it before. We can go shopping together, each dinner. And my favorite sport - it may be too tiring, so we can just go watch baseball or soccer games together. Recently, there are many sporting events.

Jonghyun: Yeah, and when your team wins, you can kiss. (laughs)

Minho: If we really won, then the atmosphere might be so that I have to kiss the girl no matter what. (laughs)

☆ Like Minho's favorite game "Winning Eleven", how about playing together?

Minho: I also want to play it...

Onew: It might not be very good if Minho's girlfriend played "Winning Eleven" with him. They might fight! Minho's competitive-ness is very strong. (laughs)

Minho: Of course I wouldn't treat my girlfriend the same way.

Everyone: Oh~!

Key: We can only know when he finally meets her.

Jonghyun: Yeah, we can only know after he gets a girlfriend. Minho is only saying this because he's never experienced it/had a girlfriend before. (laughs)

☆ After revealing SHINee's dorm, it became a hot topic. I can't believe that the home of 5 guys can be that neat. Usually...

Onew: We usually are that neat!

Jonghyun: The reason why is because no one is really messy. When we finish using something, we know where to put it back.

Key: -didn't understand D:-

☆ Everyone sleeps in one room; the positioning of the beds are also really unique. How did you decide on who sleeps where?

Jonghyun: There wasn't any method that we used to decide. We just chose whichever bed we wanted.

Onew: All five of us chose.

Jonghyun: There are two bunk beds, so the ones who wanted a bunk bed didn't have to fight. Why? Because in the beginning, everyone thought that any bed would be okay. (laughs)

☆ What would you do in the dorms?

Jonghyun: Our livestyle is really unique, and everyone's interests/hobbies are different.

Onew: Really different.

Jonghyun: Minho really likes reading and reading books related to sports. He would also go online to watch sports games/touranments and play soccer games.

Key: Minho really reads a lot of books.

Jonghyun: (looks at Taemin) So what does Taemin do?

Onew: He probably reads THJ's script. (laughs)

Key: Up until he goes to sleep, he is really always practicing his lines.

Jonghyun: I would listen to music and write lyrics.

Key: I would also listen to music. I also like watching movies and taking pictures.

Jonghyun: At the top of Key's bed, he hangs the pictures on a line.

☆ And Onew?

Onew: I like listening to quiet songs. If I'm lying down and listening to the songs, then I would fall asleep. (laughs) I think that taking care of your body is the most important thing, so I relax a lot.

☆ I heard that Minho really likes "Slam Dunk" (manga series).

Minho: Ah, yeah.

Jonghyun: Because he is a fiery/flaming boy (laughs)

Onew: It's Hisashi Mitsui (Slam Dunk character).

Jonghyun: He even has "I am a man that will never give up" written on his cellphone. He also has Hisashi Mitsui's picture in there.

Key: Oh, it has a lot of feel.

Jonghyun: Why...really? It has a really manly feel.

Key: Yeah, I like shopping. (laughs)

Minho: I started watching "Slam Dunk" in elementary school. This time, fans gave it to me as a gift, so I re-read it.

☆ Finally, what does "SHINee" mean to you?

Jonghyun: It is a "beginning". From having dreams of wanting to become a singer, SHINee was formed. Through SHINee, we will have many more 'beginnings' in the future.

Onew: SHINee is...

Key: A lot of responsibility (?)

Onew: It is an "opportunity". It was a really huge opportunity and it also gave us the chance to show new concepts to our fans.

Taemin: SHINee is "power/strength". Members have always given me strength. Everyone on the staff is the same. They really give me a lot of strength. And it is because of that strength that I am able to work harder.

Key: I think it is a "dream". It is what I've always hoped for, and in SHINee, many of my dreams came true. No matter what I do from now on, this experience has really taught/helped me a lot.

Jonghyun: To Minho, SHINee is a "flame", right?

Key: Is it "soccer"? (laughs)

Minho: I think that SHINee is like "One Movie"

Everyone: Wow~! Oh~!

Jonghyun: It's not just a movie, it's "one" movie!

Minho: A movie can be meaningful, happy, and moving. There are many emotions in a movie. So once you say "SHINee", I can really feel it. During the first TV performance after debut, I was really happy. When we won number one, I was really moved. SHINee's activities are played out as if we're filming one movie.

Onew: Wow~ the ending is really good!

Jonghyun & Key: So handsome!

Onew: Ah, SHINee is "transformer". Because we are constantly changing!

Minho: Haha.

Jonghyun & Key: Ah, that one isn't bad either!

2ahtwdu.th.jpg2hrzqtz.th.jpg2qipc9w.th.jpg29ysc52.th.jpg35a900o.th.jpg

The SHINee Acronym Interview!

SHINee, who had the 3 past hits "Replay", "Love Like Oxygen", and "Amigo" has hit a 4 consecutive homerun with the summery dance track "Juliette". This track, written personally by Jonghyun, with influences from the movie "Romeo and Juliet", has been successfully popular wtih SHINee's special and rich vocals, along with performances that bring the lyrics to life.

Who could the "noonas' romance" SHINee's stars' be? What do they get excited over and what do they hate? Using the letters that make up the name SHINee, we unravel the answers.

S(STAR) - Who is SHINee's star?

Onew: Stevie Wonder. Ray Charles. The old pop singers.

When I hear those stars' songs, I get goosebumps.

Jonghyun: Neyo. Chris Brown.

Neyo's fitting pop and R&B harmonious vocals are admirable. I like Chris Brown's performances.

Minho: Justin Timberlake. Usher. The concept of singing while dancing is really cool.

In Korea, it would be DBSK, Shinhwa, and Super Junior. They are sunbaenims that I've liked since I was little.

Key: Michael Jackson. Justin Timberlake. Female singers are Madonna, Britney Spears, and Lady Gaga.

I like artists who can perform well.

Taemin: Michael Jackson. The energy on stage to amaze people is so cool.

I want to learn that kind of energy. My heart hurts because a top star like that passed away so suddenly.

H(HATE) - What do you hate?

Onew: Mosquitoes. I can't even scratch it if it's on my face because it might leave a scar.

It's also tiresome and itchy when you're bitten on the bottom of the foot.

Jonghyun: The heat. I have a lot of heat in my body, so if it's hot,

I can't sleep well and suffer from insomnia. The winter is better.

Minho: Losing. I have a strong greed for victory.

It's to the point that if I lose a soccer match with another class, I can't sleep at night.

Key: Carrots. Every since I was little, I hated carrots. There's no reason. I just hate it.

Taemin: Bugs. I hate all kinds of bugs. I can't touch them. I can't even catch mosquitoes.

I(INTEREST) - Something you're interested in at the moment?

Onew: Lately, I've been reading the Sherlock Holmes series and it's really interesting.

Holmes' hard-headed judgments are fascinating.

Jonghyun: Writing lyrics. I've really been into writing lyrics lately.

I've always been interested in this even before debut. It feels good to present my first song.

Minho: Soccer. Ever since I was little, my future aspiration was to become a soccer player.

I was influenced by my dad (Choi Yungeom, Daejeon Manager).

I like watching and playing soccer. A player I like is Thierry Daniel Henry.

Key: Fashion. I look through a lot of street magazines and show collections.

I also share a lot of stories with our stylist, Designer Ha Sangbaek, who really likes John Galliano.

Taemin: Acting. I've become very interested in acting while fimling the sitcom "Taehee Hyegyo Jihyun"

N(NEED) - What do you need?

Onew: Experience. I want to experience many things in life.

Jonghyun: Driver's license. I'm at an age to earn one.

Minho: Study. Because it's something you need as a student.

Key: Practice. I want to keep improving.

Taemin: Exercise. I have a very thin body frame. I want to build up strength.

E(EVERYTHING) - What's important to you?

Onew: Pictures. Because you're able to revisit those happy or memorable moments.

Jonghyun: Family. Just their existence gives me strength.

Minho: Eyes. You need to see to feel, right? Even those around say my charm is my eyes.

Key: Myself. Because I am here, I can be a member of SHINee.

Taemin: Practice room. It's more comfortable than home.

E(EXPECT) - What are you anticipating?

Onew: Potential development. I anticipate how much more I can grow.

Jonghyun: More bigger strength. When I have expectations, I want to clench my teeth and work even harder. That's the kind of strength I want.

Minho: My decisions in the future. Joining SHINee and debuting as a singer were all my choices.

I'm waiting to see what kind of decisions I'll make in the future.

Key: What will the outcome of Juliette be like?

Taemin: I was anticipating Michael Jackson's concert,

but since I can't see his performances in person, my heart hurts a lot.

Source

Inside United (July Issue) - SHINee Interview

Soccer and the entertainment industry are definitely two different worlds, but they both share a common point: Fans. The 5 shining members of SHINee who have always been working hard with their fans were very excited about the visit of Manchester United to Korea after 2 years. Let's listen to the Manchester United love of Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Key.

Really happy to meet you all! What do you first think of when 'Man United' is mentioned?

Onew: Player Park Ji-Sung! I heard that Park Ji-sung has flat foot, and it's very difficult for those with flat foot whether in terms of their lifestyle or in sport, so I really like his hardworking side.

Taemin: Player Park Ji-sung is someone who represents us as he work overseas. He lets the world know about Korea, he's handsome and I really respect him.

SHINee has also met fans through overseas activities right?

Jonghyun: It's very interesting. We are very happy to see fans overseas, each country has its own uniqueness.

We know that Minho-goon really likes soccer, so when Park Ji-sung dons the Man United attire, how does he feel?

Minho: I am very exctied. I will think that 'Even a Korean player can be selected into Premier League'. I watched the match through live streaming that time and he looked very moved before the official entrance. At that time I was a trainee, so I felt that I needed to work harder in what I do.

What are your impressions of Man United?

Minho: Because Park Ji-sung is in the team, so the team's impression in Korea is good. They play their matches well and have won a lot of matches. Looking from a more objective view, they are a very good team with an outstanding coach and wonderful players.

Jonghyun: Because of player Park Ji-sung, so I feel that they are confident.

Man United has always been associated with victory. SHINee has received first place upon comeback, don't you want to continue receiving first place in subsequent competitions?

Jonghyun: Of course. I will be very happy to get first place.

Onew: When we were standing on our first comeback stage, we were very nervous because we were in contention for first place, and in the end they really awarded us first place. When I think that 'We receieved so much love from everyone' so I feel more determined to work even harder.

Jonghyun: When we got the award I was very touched, and very shocked. Because it's such a big award, so must work even harder to make this more meaningful.

Onew: I believe that with hard work there will be fruits of labour to be reaped.

On 24th July, Man United will be playing a friendly match in Korea after 2 years, excited right?

Minho: 2 years ago when they came I really wanted to go watch, but because I had practice then so I couldn't go. I already arranged to go with my friends but it was the period when we were preparing for our debut, so even though it was a pity but I really couldn't go. Even after so long, I still want to go watch, it's a world renowned football club. Having a world class football club in Korea must be something very glorious. If there is the chance, of course I cannot miss the chance to go watch.

The tickets for the Man United match has been sold out in just 10 hours.

Jonghyun: It's really incredible. I can feel the passion of the fans. To hold such an important match in Korea, it seems very interesting, so I really anticipate it.

Do you usually watch the telecast of Man United matches?

Minho: I watched a lot of telecasts on cable TV. If the time allows, I will watch the live telecast. I will also watch the exciting parts online.

Jonghyun: Minho also watches soccer at times when he is supposed to be sleeping. Also when he goes to school. (laughs)

Onew: He is always propping his chin up when watching, even though he already wanted to sleep beforehand. Sometimes when I wake up in the wee hours, I got a shock seeing him still watching soccer.

You only end your activities at midnight, but still watch soccer in the wee hours, don't you feel tired?

Minho: If it's something that I like, I must definitely watch it, so I can endure the exhaustion. When I watch something I like, it also helps to relieve my fatigue.

Did you watch the finals of 08/09 Champions League?

Minho: I watched the live telecast. Man United's playing is such a pity. Even though Barcelona played really well, but Man United's teamwork was lacking. Even though it's quite regrettable for Man United but I want to give player Park Ji-sung 10 marks for his performance.

Player Park Ji-sung did not go on court in last year's finals, did you get a shock?

Minho: All the talks and news came out the day before the match. Coach Ferguson also hinted that Park Ji-sung played really well in the previous match, so he will let him play. But in the end, he was not even in the reserve team, so I was really sad. It's good if he gets in this time. (laughs)

If he doesn't get to go on court this time too?

Minho: I will be quite upset I guess. It's really a pity.

Minho-goon also like Henry, so during the finals, when the 2 players that you like, Park Ji-sung and Henry go up against each other, who will you support?

Minho: I won't support either teams and just watch the fan. I think as a fan, I will happily congratulate whichever team that emerges the winner.

We hear that in SM, there are a lot of singers such as Xiah Junsu and Super Junior who likes soccer.

Onew: In our company, we have SM United. We haven't had a official match before but we are very happy to be together, it's very interesting.

Minho: We only just entered the team, when we debuted, we automatically got a place in the team. (laughs) We even have our attires already but because of our individual schedules, we haven't gotten together to play soccer. Soccer is something that I like the most, if I play I must play midfielder, the hyungs gave me the Number 10 shirt. Number 10 is the symbol of the midfielder, I was really happy to when I got Number 10.

Do you usually talk to other singers about soccer?

Minho: I watch soccer with the hyungs of Super Junior, we talk while we watch, and when we play soccer together we talk about things related to it too. I also play winning game with the Dong Bang Shin Ki hyungs, and also talk a lot about soccer.

Any type of sport is important in the education of youths. We heard that singers also received tough education when they were trainees. Wasn't it hard during your trainee period?

Taemin: I am the maknae, so I find it the most difficult, but I feel very happy at the same time so it doesn't feel as tough. It appears to be the same for the hyungs too.

Jonghyun: As long as it's something that I want to do I will be happy. It's very interesting, because from such a young age I got to enter such a good orgainisaion, isn't it such a good opportunity?

Key: I spent about 3 years as a trainee. Every weekend I returned to my home in Daegu from Seoul, it's very interesting so I don't find it difficult. Even though it can be tiring, but every week feels as if I am going travelling.

You have been onto many different performance stages. Man United and player Park Ji-sung has also played many large and small scaled matches. So in this area, you should share the same feelings as player Park Ji-sung?

Jonghyun: The stage does not just belong to us, it also belongs to the fans, the audience, and the staff who work together to give the stage existence. Even though no matter how you see it there may be no connection, but hearing the fans' cheers and encouragement can give us cheer. To be able to breath with the fans, it really can generate a very powerful strength.

Your new album has been released in end may, introduce it.

Onew: Our second mini album titled 'ROMEO' with the title track "Juliette' has been released. The songs tell the love story of Romeo & Juliette, when you listen to it you will feel happy.

Your activity plans for the entire year is?

Jonghyun: With our previous album, our goal was the Newcomer Award. This time, our goal is to display our new image, and to show our unique music, colour, pop and other things.

'Juliette' has a very different mood to your debut song 'Noona, you are so pretty'.

Jonghyun: We are a contemporary band who is always looking to display the trends in the world, so there is something different but through this, we come up with the style and colours that only belongs to us SHINee.

Taemin-goon's image has changed a lot too.

Taemin: I am studying in High School now, so I grew taller by a lot. My hairstyle changed this time, and I also lost baby fats, so my image has changed.

Is there anything that you want to say to the Man United players, including Park Ji-sung, who will be visiting Korea?

SHINee: We feel very honoured to have world class football club Man United to come to Korea. To be able to see Man United up close in Korea, if there is the chance, we will really want to go the the match itself. Also, we also want to say that thanks to Park Ji-sung and the other players, we are able to watch such a good match.

Source