Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I'm back again!!! lol There is so much stufffff happening. Guys, I don't think he left NYC just yet.

And FYI, The Soloist, I think he likes chocolate girls and chocolate people. LMAOOOOOOO. From the photos I've seen him take and the way he acts toward black folk, I'd say he was a fan. LMAO.

Yaaaay!!!! :hell yea!: He's back in NY lol im just happy beacause he feels closer to me when he's in new york cuz i live in the U.S. so when he's in brazil he feels farther away from me,but anyways besides my pointless story thnx zid for the news :)

I'm back again!!! lol There is so much stufffff happening. Guys, I don't think he left NYC just yet.

And FYI, The Soloist, I think he likes chocolate girls and chocolate people. LMAOOOOOOO. From the photos I've seen him take and the way he acts toward black folk, I'd say he was a fan. LMAO.

that's good to hear but i'm imagening some really funny stuff here lol :nicole:

He went to Brazil already. It was for a quick vacation with him and Marlon, Max, and the rest of their Brazilian model friends from NYC. I think they're back in New York already.

ah i get it now he took a quik trip home and now he's in NY again

too bad about rio and sau paulo fasion week but hed better be there for milan and paris :ninja:

lol@ jubs, but I understand what u mean, frankie's thread is still pure and not random

^

lol i know right i dunno what's going on over there though ....

lets hope frankies thread stays this way

lol! I know what u mean, talk about tainted!

so i got an anwser : Francisco has not been confirmed so it is highly likey he's not doing rio or sau paulo fashion week

the only one sure to do rio fashion week as of now is max motta and he's only doing rio

so no frankie in speedos lol :(

thanks yezzy

sad day for fashion! no frankie and marlon hotness for rio or sao paulo! :( thanks for asking riv! ;) I guess we'll have to wait to see them on the runway

Hey hey MiLOTiQ! great that your back! Yay, frankles likes a lil colour! inneresting...

he's home and he's already one of the most wanted models lol

here's and interview with chico

post-34755-0-1446015324-53836_thumb.jpg

Favorite among stylists, fashion editors and casting directors, model curitibano Francisco Lachowski paraded on the first day of Fashion Rio for the R. Groove, opening the show.

Francisco, who has 20 years, was handpicked by Kriss Van Ache for the casting and Dior Homme campaign, work that catapulted his career quickly - now, he is one of the faces of Calvin Klein Jeans, DKNY, Armani and other campaigns internacionals. The portal FFW talked to him - check out the interview!

Francisco backstage at the R. © Groove FFW

Where you came from before arriving in Rio? And where do you go?

New York. Sao Paulo, then NY, then Milan and Paris, to make the season for men's shows. I hope I get enough stuff.

Where is your house today?

I do not know where I live.

Where were you last at midnight?

Speaking with my parents at home. Skype.

What is your favorite place in the world?

Junipers. It is a beach near Porto Bello, Santa Catarina.

What is your biggest craze?

Compulsively twirl your foot, leg-type nervous.

One thing that annoys you?

I do not know. Lie, when I talk with someone and realize that the person is not telling the truth.

His favorite word?

Respect.

Quality you admire in a woman?

First, the beauty. But then I like women that make me laugh.

Quality you admire in a man?

Respect, much respect.

Last movie you saw?

"Perfume - The Story of a Murderer."

so i got an anwser : Francisco has not been confirmed so it is highly likey he's not doing rio or sau paulo fashion week

the only one sure to do rio fashion week as of now is max motta and he's only doing rio

so no frankie in speedos lol :(

:( *crosses fingers*

He went to Brazil already. It was for a quick vacation with him and Marlon, Max, and the rest of their Brazilian model friends from NYC. I think they're back in New York already.

I thought so, i'm glad he got to go back home for a while :)

I think that with photo proof and an interview it's safe to say he's there lol

so far i've seen tweets of him walking brands Redley and R.groove ( no pics though just words)

that 1ste pic with the sign is of him backstage at redley

well it's to be expected he's a model himself lol

i'm not suprised though

lol right..i dont know why i was surprised :laugh:

but i personally think he should settle with a normal girl and not some type of model chick or maybe it's just my jelousy

speaking...lol i need to calm down