Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

hey riviera i was in the marlon post and i found something that you had said wich was...

"you know the funny thing i was on ohnotheydidnt and there was talk about how all brazilians are hot etc etc,marlon's name came up and then somone was like

i don't know why your all so sprung on this dude ,guys like him come a dime a dozen around here he's not that special and i'm brazilian."

"i was like okay i suppose they are used to men like that in brazil and over here we're not wich is way we love'em so much lol."

When i read that i was like whaaat?!?! :blink: ,but if its true im so going to brazil and get my future husband there lol :p :laugh:

i was suprised too, i suppose when you grow up there it's different ofcourse

but i was thrying to say that the kind of sexy that marly and fran have is not something you see everyday

they have something special to them,something that make them stand out.

i mean marlon could be fully dress and his eyes alone can smoulder ,he just has an aura to him that's undeniable

francisco smile alone would be enough to make you want to give him the world , his voice does other things but i'm sure you get what i mean lol

it's not just the six-packs or the lack of clothes (although that's really nice lol)

that's why that statement had me like :blink:

it's the way they carry themselfs really

Yeah, I totally agree. Of course there are possibly "hotter" brazilians out there but no one can be as smouldering as marlon can and like you said riv, when frankles smiles the heavens open and his whole face lights up!

Ttru, the "I miss you Timothy" was also when I really became a full member of the francisco is amazing bandwaogn. It's a classic editorial really.

I live in Brazil and when I saw that I was like... this girl lives in some alternative universe I dont know LOL

Yes, there are plenty of good looking people around here but you dont just find a Marlon or a Chico when you go to the market or something... Altought I saw another girl sayin that she lives in Balneario Camburiu (where Marlon is from) and that she saw Marlon a couple of times and she thinks he is not that hot, that there is a lot of hotter boys around there. I think I'll go there and investigate this.

That being said, I really liked this Frankie Morello athletic show... Both of them were looking really good!

Good to see that Chico's thread has not being trooled. :whistle:

I live in Brazil and when I saw that I was like... this girl lives in some alternative universe I dont know LOL

Yes, there are plenty of good looking people around here but you dont just find a Marlon or a Chico when you go to the market or something... Altought I saw another girl sayin that she lives in Balneario Camburiu (where Marlon is from) and that she saw Marlon a couple of times and she thinks he is not that hot, that there is a lot of hotter boys around there. I think I'll go there and investigate this.

That being said, I really liked this Frankie Morello athletic show... Both of them were looking really good!

Good to see that Chico's thread has not being trooled. :whistle:

if you ever do check it out lets us know lol :laugh:

ah fashion rio has started i believe ,i havent heard if he's been confirmed or not

i wanna i ask made in brazil blog ...but i don't know if it comes across as annoying lol :ninja:

When I look at francisco I cant actually breathe, he is the most beautiful guy I have ever seen in my entire life... I have never been able to say that about someone before, and I havent even met him!

I dont really understand why I feel this way about someone I dont know :confused:

lol! just ask, I bet they don't mind.

lol@ jubs, but I understand what u mean, frankie's thread is still pure and not random

i just asked MIB let's hope i get an anwser and that he doesn't get mad lol :ninja:

i'm always asking stuff :laugh:

id he does anwser then at least we know what to look forward to

if not to frankie and at least to marlon

EDIT

so i got an anwser : Francisco has not been confirmed so it is highly likey he's not doing rio or sau paulo fashion week

the only one sure to do rio fashion week as of now is max motta and he's only doing rio

so no frankie in speedos lol :(

thanks yezzy

lol! just ask, I bet they don't mind.

lol@ jubs, but I understand what u mean, frankie's thread is still pure and not random

i just asked MIB let's hope i get an anwser and that he doesn't get mad lol :ninja:

i'm always asking stuff :laugh:

id he does anwser then at least we know what to look forward to

if not to frankie and at least to marlon

EDIT

so i got an anwser : Francisco has not been confirmed so it is highly likey he's not doing rio or sau paulo fashion week

the only one sure to do rio fashion week as of now is max motta and he's only doing rio

so no frankie in speedos lol :(

^

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! WHY OH WHY?!?! :cry: :(

i fall for those show packages everytime

hahhh i really hoped he'd be there now we has to wait till half june before we see him on the runway

maybe will get an editorial with him or something :unsure:

he's home i think but the Ford Paran

i fall for those show packages everytime

hahhh i really hoped he'd be there now we has to wait till half june before we see him on the runway

maybe will get an editorial with him or something :unsure:

he's home i think but the Ford Paran� site list him as ''out of brazil''

maybe he went back to NY