Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

he does have a lot of drawings of himself on the internet lol

his face is perfect for that kind of stuff since it's really symetrical (spelling here sorry )

his fan facebook and fuckyeah are gaining more and more fans everyday ,fashion blogs are talking about him so he's really a hot issue at the moment,i'm very happy for him :heart:

i can't wait for fashion week to start since i'm deprived of him already lol :confused:

^

well he has along way to go before making the kind of dough that Baptiste or Sean O make

and how much male models make has always been vaugue lol

but he's becoming one of the ''in demand boys '' i'm sure it has nice pay attached to it

i saw some new stuff for benneton frankie's not in it :ninja: maybe not all of it is out yet

or maybe he doing the look book or the fall winter campaign, i dunno i wish it would come out already lol

Interview June/July 2010

Dolce & Gabbana Tribute

post-34755-0-1446015412-76951_thumb.jpg

In our June-July issue, we pay tribute to 20 years of of ridiculously good-looking manly-men that Dolce & Gabbana has dressed. A much-anticipated party on June 19 during Milan men's fashion week will celebrate the brand's anniversary. To honor the evolution of the label and the man, we photographed 20 of the biggest male models in the designers' current collection. With the addition of their signatures, each one transformed a behind-the-scenes Fuji Film Instax Mini Polaroid into a custom birthday card. There's only one question: Who wore it best?

interviewmagazine.com/Flashbang at TFS

i think we can expect to see our chico at dolce tomorrow

i gotta say at the bolded part that it's awesome to see him be regarded as one the biggest male models of the moment,it's quite the honour

so i feel proud hahahah