Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I'm guessing these are outtakes from the day of the Chaos shoot. Ph: Ivan Muselli

so cute :)

source: http://ivanmuselli.tumblr.com/

these outtakes are hot, of course, because it's almost impossible for Francisco to make photo that's not hot, but I'm not surprised they're outtakes - especially the first one: even though it's hot, Fracisco's eyes make him look as if he was SOOOO stoned here. I know that he's got naturally puffy eyes (which I love about him, by the way), but in this photo the look says one thing: stoned. ahahah (I'm not saying he was stoned, ok?) :D

I'm guessing these are outtakes from the day of the Chaos shoot. Ph: Ivan Muselli

so cute :)

source: http://ivanmuselli.tumblr.com/

these outtakes are hot, of course, because it's almost impossible for Francisco to make photo that's not hot, but I'm not surprised they're outtakes - especially the first one: even though it's hot, Fracisco's eyes make him look as if he was SOOOO stoned here. I know that he's got naturally puffy eyes (which I love about him, by the way), but in this photo the look says one thing: stoned. ahahah (I'm not saying he was stoned, ok?) :D

Haha yes, I thought so, too! :laugh:

I just saw that Marlon shot yesterday a campaign or something like that for "Men in the Fight to End Breast Cancer".I wish Chico would do that kind of stuff.

Chico did the Jeffrey Fashion Cares event two years in a row. I agree it's great that Marlon was involved in that campaign to fight breast cancer.

I just saw that Marlon shot yesterday a campaign or something like that for "Men in the Fight to End Breast Cancer".I wish Chico would do that kind of stuff.

Chico did the Jeffrey Fashion Cares event two years in a row. I agree it's great that Marlon was involved in that campaign to fight breast cancer.

My mistake then,I completely forgot about the Jeffrey Fashion Cares events.

More from GQ France. Ph: Giovanni Zaccagnini. This shoot was for a "Choosing the Right Jeans" feature. He looks great. :) I love this jacket.

post-35736-0-1446016137-67619_thumb.jpg post-35736-0-1446016137-68351_thumb.jpg

source: gqmagazine.fr

He looks great for the GQ France thing. I would love to see him in more lookbooks and whatnot because I love when he gets animated when he models.

He's shooting with Luca Finotti (director) today. I don't know what the project is, but there are a lot of models involved and they are all in their underwear. :brows:

Justin Wu also said that he'll be shooting Francisco for his Milan Fashion Week video later today.

post-51799-0-1446016140-71982_thumb.jpg

source: http://lucafinotti.tumblr.com/

Off to castings... Then shoot Francisco, Mark Cox and many more for the fashion week video! @ justin wu's twitter. I hope we are going to see Chico a lot in the vid, like the last time. I like those vids very much :)

The photo is sexy btw :heart:

wow, I never thought he's soooo hairy in Post #5094

Love to see him in runway!!!

Yes I noticed that as well. He definitely needs some 'manscaping' at least within the context of being a fashion model. Otherwise -personally- I don't mind, and sort of admire the naturally furry look, but for modeling...take it off! :blush:

wow, I never thought he's soooo hairy in Post #5094

Love to see him in runway!!!

Yes I noticed that as well. He definitely needs some 'manscaping' at least within the context of being a fashion model. Otherwise -personally- I don't mind, and sort of admire the naturally furry look, but for modeling...take it off! :blush:

I agree