Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

lol yea i know what you mean i would be too distracted to even shop lol nd hey riv do you remember there was a video of chico back when he was 17 and he was still in the competion for ford models do you have the link to the vid??all he said was i hope to travel but i still wanna see you know look back at his younger days lol

^

lol yea i know what you mean i would be too distracted to even shop lol nd hey riv do you remember there was a video of chico back when he was 17 and he was still in the competion for ford models do you have the link to the vid??all he said was i hope to travel but i still wanna see you know look back at his younger days lol

Thank you zid, that made my day. His eyebrows are just so fantastic, I can't get over them. Really nice interview, his english has improved so much and he has a little accent now too!

I hate when people say he's conceited or full of himself. To me it just seems that he's confident and sure of himself and there is nothing wrong with that.

Overall francisco really looks good in video. Thanks again zid ;)

thank you zid so much for that vid it was perfection and lol when he was like yes i like me i was like yes i like you too nd that's very modest of him for not being selfish and that part where he was like do you want me to tell the whole story? is a long story,killed me lol I'm so proud of him his english is improving and aaaah that kiss at the end killed me gosh chico why must you do this to me lol ok i think im done now

EDIT:where did chico say he grew up in until he was 8?

i had a breakdown when i saw the video. my god, right now i feel like i have ALL the deseases existent in the world, AMAGAD. and then, i went to the first page of this topic and i just saw one or two old pictures of him and his evolution is SO clear. both physically and phsychologically. he used to be more shy and now he's more outgoing, and speaking a good english. and that's very significant, for brazilian people have a great difficulty in speaking english. well, and i'm done now too lol