Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

wow... doesn't fashion usually put emphasis on youth?

anyhow, it's a quite interesting concept, but it's done in such a forced way from the look of the pictures, at least in my opinion. lines heavily drawn with brown liner on face? not a winning formula...

BUT i do love the fact that Chico has "laughing" lines around his eyes, and while he does look old and um, overly ripen, he still looks as joyful and happy-go-lucky as always <3

oh and how do i looooove his body in the airport shot. not overly skinny, just perfect!

KUDOS TO CHICO FOR MOVING UP

and anyone has any updates on his girlfriend? he mustn't have had a lot of time to spend time with her, from the looks of things

wow... doesn't fashion usually put emphasis on youth?

anyhow, it's a quite interesting concept, but it's done in such a forced way from the look of the pictures, at least in my opinion. lines heavily drawn with brown liner on face? not a winning formula...

BUT i do love the fact that Chico has "laughing" lines around his eyes, and while he does look old and um, overly ripen, he still looks as joyful and happy-go-lucky as always <3

oh and how do i looooove his body in the airport shot. not overly skinny, just perfect!

KUDOS TO CHICO FOR MOVING UP

and anyone has any updates on his girlfriend? he mustn't have had a lot of time to spend time with her, from the looks of things

Yeah the make up/ concept is interesting.

Chico still looks good as an old man :)

at least we know that he will look good with age ^^

And yeah I also wonder if him and his girlfriend from Quebec are still together..

does anyone know?

Also, I found out there was a street named Francisco Lachowski in Curitiba, as well as a condominium building... At least according to Google Maps.

This is probably not a coincidence is it? The city loves its golden boy! (Models.com should take good note of that! A street... I don't think Baptiste's got one yet!)

Also, I found out there was a street named Francisco Lachowski in Curitiba, as well as a condominium building... At least according to Google Maps.

This is probably not a coincidence is it? The city loves its golden boy! (Models.com should take good note of that! A street... I don't think Baptiste's got one yet!)