Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

but it's really not him.

and yeah i saw those fb pics ... :pinch:

Riv is right,it's not him : look at the guy's hands,those are not Chico's.

And Riv bb,if you didn't like the fb pix(like most of us here ;) ),imagine what it would feel like to be Natalia Schueroff.I mean it must be terrible for her to see those things..

And Riv bb,if you didn't like the fb pix(like most of us here win,imagine what it would feel like to be Natalia Schueroff.I mean it must be terrible for her to see those things..

i had not thought of that but yes it must by twice as bad for her, if i were his ex i'd be devastated to see he moved on that quickly

btw here is fran for urban outfitters

post-34755-0-1446015682-05149_thumb.png

ah well what do i know ?( i think highly of him so i hope he's not like that -_-)

perhaps they knew it would be like that ,but it suprised me that's all

he's very mad at those pics coming out btw and i just feel bad for him i really do

plus it makes his fandom look like looney's

ah well what do i know ?( i think highly of him so i hope he's not like that -_-)

perhaps they knew it would be like that ,but it suprised me that's all

he's very mad at those pics coming out btw and i just feel bad for him i really do

plus it makes his fandom look like looney's

Edit : I saw his fb fanpage and everyone is mad that this sleeping pix was posted by a fan.

My 2 cents about it : I don't think that Chico could be mad at these sleeping pix being leaked because of two things.1)He posted them on his fb wall and 2)His fb profile can be seen by anyone.Chico might be a succesful model,he is still very much down to earth,like he said,for him he's only Chico you know.

And don't believe people that are "friends" with him like this Heather Mears girl who keep saying that he's furious that his pix are leaked.

Flaming or bashing of anyone is not allowed on BZ. (including the use of vulgar language) Read HERE. Post edited by ***MauiKane