Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Hey Lannister, just so you know, I'm a boy too. Go us! :wave: *high fives*

i'm not alone :hehe:

:wave: thank so much

what pics where you looking for on my tumblr ? you can probably find them on fuckyeahfrancisco, if not let me know

the thing is i spend so much time updating fuckyeahfrancisco i sometimes forget my own tumlr :laugh:

i just recognised your tumblr so i added you back :hug:

you're welcome :D

well, the tumblr i referred to, was not yours, was the fuckyeahfrancisco, my mistake x) the pic i want is one of those that are on that calendary with him. i did found the calendary in here, but not the pic :(

thank you :hug:

well people, yesterday, i translated 3 min and 53 seconds of the interview in half an hour, so, today i'll probably end it. but there are two things that are killing me: first, he talks about the eiffel tower and i just CANNOT understand some part of it, cause he's using typical brazilian expressions. second, he says the name of the photographer that he liked more to work with, and, once more, i cannot understand the name he's spelling :chicken:

fortunately, i have some internet brazilian friends, and they will help me with the first problem. but, i don't think they'll understand the name of the photographer, so it would be great if you could give me some names, cause i'm not really an expert on fashion. he says that the guy is a great photographer, a strong name of the fashion world.

thank you :hug:

well, it's here people! i made my best, if you discover any error of ortography, please tell me and i'll correct them :D

Reporter - Hey Francisco!

Francisco - Hey!

R - How are you?

F - I'm fine.

R - People, we're begining with Francisco, Francisco what's your real name?

F - My name is really Francisco Lachowski.

R - And what's your ancestry?

F - Polish.

R - Oh, my father was descendent of russian and polish. You don't need to be looking at the camera (laughs). Francisco, tell me something, how did the idea of being a model appeard?

F - Well, that's very complicated. I already wanted to be a model, I wanted to try, to make some money.

R - Were are you from?

F - Curitiba.

R - Oh, that's the one you talked about, cool.

F - So, one day my cousin came home, saying that she had a work for me to do, that she needed a model. So I went there, Ford put me on Super Model. In the end, I won Super Model, it (his career) exploded, I went outside and I did what I wanted to do.

R - Awesome, and you're going to do more, isn't it?

F - For shure.

R - So, how, was your first travel?

F - The first travel was complicated, it was January of the last year, freezing in Europe, difficult to do the shows and it's very cold in there, so i stayed the all month wanting to come back do Brazil, I was missing my dad and my mum. I didn't want to be a model anymore.

(laughs)

R - It was Paris or Milan that was freezing?

F - Paris and Milan.

(laughs)

R - But in Curitiba there's also cold, it rains too much in there.

F - But, at least, we have mum and dad's care, the warm of home.

R - Do you have any brothers?

F - I've got two older sisters.

R - So you are the child, the kid?

F - Yes, I am.

R - Spoiled?

F - No, no.

R - And how did you managed to surpassed that? (the travelling thing)

F - Well, I get used to it. It began to appear work, and I began to think that my career was a serious thing. And I surpassed it.

R - Cool, cool.

F - I began to make friends, and then I turned those friends into a family.

R - Very well, and at the first time that you travelled, with who did you shared your room?

F - Only Max Motta.

R - Only him?

F - Only Max, yes.

R - Fine, it's a privilege, isn't it?

F - Yes, since then, in all travels, Paris, Milan, I stay with Max, like brothers.

R - Brothers, cool. Well, in Paris and Milan, you began to discover places that you liked, tell us, wich are they?

F - In Paris, a place I love is Eiffel Tower, I always went there to play football with my friends.

R - Did you ever climbed the Tower?

F - Yes, I did. No! I never climbed the Tower.

(laughs)

R - But it was a real good place to play football, wasn't it?

F - Yes, it was awesome.

R - And Milan?

F - Milan is not so good, I stayed almost always at home. Milan has many parties.

R - And tell me about a party that you loved.

F - A party... Well, out there it's very difficult, cause the parties aren't so good.

R - You preffer them here, in Brazil?

F - Truly, I preffer to stay at home, with my friends.

R - Watching television, talking?

F - Yeah, stay talking.

R - What about photographers?

F - Well, photographers...

R - Tell me about one that you liked.

F - Well, one I liked was Karl Lagerfeld.

R - Wow!

F - Yeah, it was the one that I most liked, he's a fashion icon.

R - Yes, when Karl blesses you... Well, if Karl photographed you, you're already blessed. I know Karl, and he's gonna kill me if I call him grandpa. He's the Kaiser. And clothes, how did you manage to get warm clothes?

F - Well, I took with me lots of clothes of my grandfather and my father, to wear when I went Europe in the last year. I also bought some jackets out there, in Zara. But my sister always buy me good clothes on Arizona, where she lives.

R - Oh, your sister lives on the US?

F - Yeah.

R - It snows there, it's very cold.

F - No, in some places, snows, but the majority of the locals are in the desert, they're very hot. There are many shops where you can bought some cool clothes, clothes that I like, clothes of surf, of Quicksilver and Billabong.

R - You love Quicksilver and Billabong, don't you?

F - Yes, yes.

R - Look at his stile, that's you.

F - That's me.

R - Where's the t-shirt from?

F - It's spotted with coffee.

(laughs)

R - There's no problem, Quicksilver spotted with coffee, 'cause you're a person, you've got toothache and headache, you also get drowsy. People, the kid is a person. Look, havaianas.

F - No, don't look! The nails are quite big.

(laughs)

R - Well, only the fact that you think you need to cut your nails, people, he's very clean (laughs). Well, tell me about a rock show, a cool show you saw in there (back in Milan and Paris).

F - A show, it's difficult...

R - A party, like a big show.

F - I went some big shows, they were all good.

R - And have you ever been in Rio before?

F - I went here when I was a child, with my dad.

R - And this is the first time you're returning here?

F - No, I went here in the last year, to spend a week with my friends, a week of fun.

R - And it was awesome, wasn't it?

F - Yes, it was. And I'm here now, I've been here three times.

R - Awesome. Well Francisco, there are a lot of kids that want to be models, and they learn very much from the experience of other models, do you have some clew to give them?

F - A clew...

R - Like "don't be fooled, don't think it's all about glamour".

F - I was very lucky, but I also had to work very much, it wasn't easy to win the competition. It was very difficult to go to Paris alone. I went there with Max, but I didn't knew him. I was alone at Paris, and it was freezing in there. There was no one that I knew in there. But if you have an oppurtunity, you must catch it.

R - Well, and what about a girlfriend?

F - I don't have one, it's impossible.

R - Yes, there's no time, isn't it?

F - No, there is no time. I always meet some girls.

(laughs)

R - Yeah, between a party and another, isn't it?

F - I want a girlfriend, but I'm always travelling, it must be a girl that would travell with me.

R - Another model, perhaps?

F - Yes, a model.

R - You must begin spending your money on female subjects (laughs). Francisco, thank you so much, we are following you, I'm going to make a profile with Max too. Is he here?

F - Max? No, no.

R - Ok, but I'll get him somewhere. And are you going to be at Estudio?

F - Estudio, today? No, no.

R - But you're going to do TNG, right?

F - Yes.

R - Well, Tito is a friend of mine, and I'm going to tell him that you're the big stars in there (laughs). Thank you so much Francisco. Say UEBA.

F - UEBA!

(laughs)

^

oh, so that was THAT interview haha :) I remember thinking that the reporter was VERY talkative there :)

thank you for translating that! Here's a screencap from that interview that surely will make you happy all this hardwork haha :)

Francisco seeing God or something lol (my source)

^

thank you so much :hug:

well, the reporter talked very much indeed, wich complicated the things. cause he speaks some kind of slang that i didn't knew, with some words i just didn't understand. fortunately, the brazilian friends that i talked about help me with that :D

so vanity teen has given a release time for the frankie video ,i hope they stick to the timing and that they don't delay it

Premiere video Vanity Teen with Francisco Lachowski 20.00 CET

GMT + 2 h

gif is great jejemon thanks ! and thank you Lannister for translating the interview