Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

squee at art and fran they are so cute

arthur was totally working that seventies look and chico that pimp look

this was hardly D2's best collections but i thought the looks were funny ,

i'm getting saturday night fever/miami vice vibes LOL

funny thing is that zid and i we're talking about when francisco's hair has a middel part that it makes look like somone from the nineties or like a boy bander

to have now have this come out is just plain funny

i can't wait to see the cliche's with this one ha

funny thing is that zid and i we're talking about when francisco's hair has a middel part that it makes look like somone from the nineties or like a boy bander to have now have this come out is just plain funny

i can't wait to see the cliche's with this one ha

well, when think about it, that's sort of true. but that's only because of his hair. in general he's got too much of this natural nonchalance (and that's not something that goes with guys from boybands haha). he's just too cool, in other words :)

I liked all the other editorial previews from the same issue of Guapo... except maybe this one. I'm kind of disappointed about the styling of this one. I really liked the editorials with River Viiperi and Mikus Lasmanis. :cain:

I hope that there will be great solos of Chico though.

^

haha, they wouldn't make it as a boyband (they would be, like, one record, and goodbye becacuse no one would care about the other 4 guys. everyone would be just crazy about Frankie...:) )

and that video - I thought Frankie's orange wig was hideous - but now I see that he's lucky he didn't have to wear that ship (or yacht or whatever) on his head! Still, he'd probably rock it. somehow. :)

considering the theme of this editorial i'm pretty much expecting the styling to be lackluster

i also hope for great solo shots of fran,who knows he may be the popular one of the group haha

i'll like this mostly for it's theme i can totally laugh about it since i used to love the backstreet boys and all that stuff lol

the pic already reminds me of N'sync

but yeah this ed won't the best thing fran has ever done