Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Ha! Man, with Fran's attractiveness, I'd expect him to be dating an Alessandra Ambrosio! I know this isn't Arthur Sales thread, but who is he dating? If he's dating a girl less attractive than Adriana Lima, I'm gonna fall out of my chair dying in laughter!

he's young, he's jumping from one plane to the next. you'll be seeing a lot of girls, and there will be plenty more that you'll have no clue about.

do any of you know the lifestyle of a male model ? specially during fashion weeks ? if you don't, i don't think you'll want to know either.

he's young, he's jumping from one plane to the next. you'll be seeing a lot of girls, and there will be plenty more that you'll have no clue about.

do any of you know the lifestyle of a male model ? specially during fashion weeks ? if you don't, i don't think you'll want to know either.

Girl, please. LMAO. It's obvious that models -- male, nonetheless -- will naturally get their feet wet, if you know what I mean (and I know you do lmao). My response wasn't a serious one. ROTFL. I used "OTL," at the end of it, after all. ROTFLLLL.

Girl, please. LMAO. It's obvious that models -- male, nonetheless -- will naturally get their feet wet, if you know what I mean (and I know you do lmao). My response wasn't a serious one. ROTFL. I used "OTL," at the end of it, after all. ROTFLLLL.

that wasn't to you -.-' [but everybody seems to love coming at me.]

i was just expressing my opinion, it looks like i can't here though : X

that wasn't to you -.-' [but everybody seems to love coming at me.]

i was just expressing my opinion, it looks like i can't here though : X

LMAO. Again, girl, please. I was not coming at you! LOOL. If I put "LOL" or "ROTFL," I'm not being serious. lol Don't be so sensitive! I actually really like you!

i wanna know o_o

i wanna know o_o

LOL! Curiosity killed the cat... :whistle:

i wanna know o_o

LOL! Curiosity killed the cat... :whistle:

uhh.. so i still wanna know

Just a reminder to all:

Please stay on topic within a thread, i.e. Francisco and his modeling career. Discussing the social or sex life of models during fashion week (or any other time) is off topic.

Again, please exercise caution and follow Bellazon's rules and guidelines when posting candid images and private information.

there's not a thread about her here, but there is here... Natalia Schueroff.

edit - and my best guess is that it's something really fresh. i can't be sure though.

okay,thanks

you're right i dont want to know :ninja: i really don't want to know

i'll just look at pretty pictures of him and stan for him

Ha! Man, with Fran's attractiveness, I'd expect him to be dating an Alessandra Ambrosio! I know this isn't Arthur Sales thread, but who is he dating? If he's dating a girl less attractive than Adriana Lima, I'm gonna fall out of my chair dying in laughter!

i have no idea who arthur is dating, i just know that he's with somone an he's going home to brazil he was in NY and California

and if it's what fran is into ,then it's what he's into...i was expecting a blond girl i dunno why lol

okay that will all on fran love life from me,anyone have cute pictures ? :D

when does fashion week paris/milan start?

well that solves the who is he dating question lol i should have never asked

she look like one of those girls e did 2nd floor with i think

i loved his outfit for totem

EDIT

LOL she just broke my heart with that

but hey as long as frankie is happy then it's whatever,it's not like i'm ever gonna get with him

lol! I was just casualling going thru those pics Badkids posted and then BAM! frankie with his wifey, didn't see that coming but on you frankles, do that thing and like riv said I'm still stan for you ;) Thanks for posting the pics though Badkids

sad, in that video I saw frankie a little and no marlon :( but thanks anyway KyKa