Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

the twilight is pretty wack/powerful have you ever seen a twi-hard ?lol

:morning:

And i decided that whatever is going on is fine by me ..at the and of the day we are al here becuz we francisco and many other models and we are here becuz we like to talk about them

Things were fun we should keep it that way , i mean francisco's thread is the most fun thread to me.

I would hate to see vaihlen or anyone else leave becuz of last night ....or to have this thread become dead

You guys are still my gang and who i am i to judge anyone ?

And i apologize for speaking dutch last night i was simply trying to figure out what is going on and such

:flower: :flower:

I agree wih you riv, we don't need da drama and you guys are the reason I come to bz, cause everywhere else is dead. Let's not kill a gud thing.

Kiki, he did say it was him. Unless I can't read properly.

Also, I want to add that I had seen some sketchiness in the very beginning because of a certain photo. I researched the "shootthebreeze" photo of Fran being bombarded by fans and it turned out that the GIRLS who took the photos and own the blog did not have a male photographer. Just saying.

oopss. I stand corrected. Maybe I can't read lol!

lol well i hate to burst your bubble but frankie's straight.

but i would love to see him do an editorial with marlon wich involves them getting close ... :brows:

Sorry to go off topic, but I saw this model walking down the beach with Marlon and another male model. Imagine walking with Marlon and Francisco down the beach... that would be the best day of my life...

damn! lucky u soloist! do you live in brazil? Damn walking with those two would be a hotness explosion!

A bit off topic but I hope frankie doesn't smoke. :yuckky:

post-38514-0-1446015151-64429_thumb.png

i believe this one has not been posted, fran and his incredible looooong torso :drool:

He looks sexy! :drool:

okay at first, Robert Pattison is sooo NOT HOT!! :yuckky:

he's only hot in Twilight and New Moon movie :laugh:

Francisco is 1 billion times hotter then him hahaha :laugh:

lol well i hate to burst your bubble but frankie's straight.

but i would love to see him do an editorial with marlon wich involves them getting close ... :brows:

Sorry to go off topic, but I saw this model walking down the beach with Marlon and another male model. Imagine walking with Marlon and Francisco down the beach... that would be the best day of my life...

did you see him for real ?

i would be so starstruck if i saw marlon or francisco in real life

is that him smoking?? :yuckky:

no francisco is way in the back standing next to the white wall ,the guy smoking in the front kinda looks like cole mohr

i don't know if francisco smokes,i only saw him smoking in a photoshoot

and i know how you feel but what can you do ?

celebrity crushes are just that celebrity crushes ,you can only hope to find your own version of your crush

so if he does have a girl well then i'll be sad but he should be happy becuz he is at his best when he is happy

Sorry to get everbody all excited but I didn't see Marlon or Francisco in person. And I don' t live in Brazil. It was in a Youtube video for Armani Exchange. It was Irina Sheik, Marlon, and another male model. They were on Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The three were walking down the beach and the male models were shirtless and Irina was in a bikini! It was pure hotness! I would kill to be Irina that day!

Sorry to get everbody all excited but I didn't see Marlon or Francisco in person. And I don' t live in Brazil. It was in a Youtube video for Armani Exchange. It was Irina Sheik, Marlon, and another male model. They were on Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The three were walking down the beach and the male models were shirtless and Irina was in a bikini! It was pure hotness! I would kill to be Irina that day!

lol! I was getting so excited! But I agree, Irina is one lucky girl and the makeup artist for that matter! She got kissed by marlon on her cheek :blush:

Apparently, he has a Twitter account. Not sure if it's real though. His last Tweet was on December 2009.

ohhh really! o_oI dont found nothing xD

somebody explain me what this marlon and francisco I dont understand nothing, :blink:

pd: zidvicious i love your avantar is really cutee!!! :wub: