Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

oh frankles! ur too cute!! :wub::wub:

that is such a funny nickname :laugh:

i saw somone call him francake too

I have so many random nicknames for him! but seriousli, francake?! hes not food, but he is yummy!! ;)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i47.tinypic.com/9946cj.jpg

heltsjukt tumblr

so does he still do these things,ya know sit there and be pretty for one night becuz if he does i would love to hire him for my 24th birthday lol :rofl::shifty:

lol! that is a genius idea! :D the girl on the right is clearly enamoured by him! and possibly planning their imaginary wedding in her head! :rofl:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i47.tinypic.com/9946cj.jpg

heltsjukt tumblr

so does he still do these things,ya know sit there and be pretty for one night becuz if he does i would love to hire him for my 24th birthday lol :rofl::shifty:

lol! that is a genius idea! :D the girl on the right is clearly enamoured by him! and possibly planning their imaginary wedding in her head! :rofl:

if i were her i'd be all over him the rest of the night.

gotta play the part ya know :ninja::rofl:

but how could she not be enamoured by him,he lookes gorgeous has the face of an angel and a body worth sinning for lol

fran is so cute in the duvetica video i love the part were he hugs the girls and the part were he is standing on top of something and then bends down and laughs, so cute

so tru! I love how happy all the girls got when he got there, talk about a 180! it went from somber to happiest! I guess I'd be like that too if hotness like that walked into the room and hugged me even if it was for a photoshoot! :wub:

^ you see that would be the hardest part for me being a model. if francisco was in a shoot with me and got touchy, i would take it personally LOL. those girl models are a little too composed... no one would blame them if they just tackled him... i'd be angry but i wouldn't blame them! :laugh:

^

i suppose it's different when you have to work with him,i mean say if a girl was doing a shoot with him and he got touchy and she sorta likes him she can do 2 things :use it to help improve the photos

or she let's it get to her and the photo's turn out bad,wich would a very bad thing for her lol

so props to them for keeping it togeter,becuz i would melt in his arms if he held me like that and with the expression he had it's was so cute

erhh okay i'll stop now lol

^ don't worry i get all dreamy when i think about stuff like that too... good for those girls being professional

but i'd just end up making the pictures look bad LOL ;)

ha ha! riv, no one blames u! he's very swoon-worthy and I agree alot of girls wouldn't be professional in such a situation but definitely props to the girls at the shoot

i've been in a really fan girly mood today

it was extra bad today :laugh:

i was watching the video of him in milan,he's still so super cute in it esp towards the end

i loved seeing his reaction to all the fan girls waiting outside for him,he looked so shy :laugh: