Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

phew I just got back to Brasil, it's been a busy month and I've missed talking to you guys so much :cry: but now I'm back! Let's get Fran's thread back in business!! :wave:

that's funny franluv!

:wave:

welcome back !

hope you had a good time in NY

did you find francisco in NY?

i only saw francisco twice while in new york :/ and both times he was on the catwalk. i unfortunately didnt work any of the shows he was in <_< i did see arthur, i had to lint roll his pants for the bespoken show LOL

i didnt get to take many pictures at all because new york was extremely hectic and i was running around so much but i will upload all the pics i got of francisco and post them up ;)

i still have the marcisco sign and i swear one day i am going to get a picture of one or both of them holding it!

lol it's okay! thanks for all the pictures :hug:

arthur and i talked for only a few seconds, he had lint all over him and i walked up and told him to turn around and he looked at his butt and said in portuguese, "i swear they secretly have cats back here that rub on all the clothes" and i just laughed. arthur has always been very down to earth. :blush: