Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

It's confirmed, Frankie wants to take over Marlon's spot as my number one male model! But frankie is everywhere and working it and looking oh so awesome, he matured so much! I think I watched that vid so many times and died of laughter, he's so adorable and that voice. mmm...

^

francisco has developed himself well as a model these past months in every thing really

i suppose marlon needs to loosen up his walk,think less about how to walk and just go for it.

still love marly though !

but i'm curious vaihlen in what way do you think francisco is more talented?

:laugh:

I suppose the way I worded that sounded like I wasn't giving marlon any credit at all! I didn't mean to say it like that.

Okay, so in my opinion when it comes to posing I feel Francisco is much more comfortable in front of a camera, and I feel he has a lot more confidence that shows. Marlon is extremely timid but has a drop dead gorgeous face! No one can deny that. I just feel that Francisco has made his way into a real model while Marlon still has a few things he needs to improve (his walk for instance and his confidence). But I still feel he's a wonderful model of course and I'm definitely not comparing the two like that.

I believe francisco finds it fun and marlon just finds it to be a job ;)

but some of my favorite models actually hate modeling (like guntars for instance) and they still do an amazing job at it. And once again I'm not saying he hates modeling either. LOL I hope I didn't offend anyone. Most of you all know I love marlon to death!

I think Fransico gives the impression that he enjoys moddeling more than Marlon does. And if you really like what u do, thats the way to sucess.
:laugh:

I suppose the way I worded that sounded like I wasn't giving marlon any credit at all! I didn't mean to say it like that.

Okay, so in my opinion when it comes to posing I feel Francisco is much more comfortable in front of a camera, and I feel he has a lot more confidence that shows. Marlon is extremely timid but has a drop dead gorgeous face! No one can deny that. I just feel that Francisco has made his way into a real model while Marlon still has a few things he needs to improve (his walk for instance and his confidence). But I still feel he's a wonderful model of course and I'm definitely not comparing the two like that.

I believe francisco finds it fun and marlon just finds it to be a job ;)

but some of my favorite models actually hate modeling (like guntars for instance) and they still do an amazing job at it. And once again I'm not saying he hates modeling either. LOL I hope I didn't offend anyone. Most of you all know I love marlon to death!

i had noticed that too,i do hope that marlon is not unhappy modeling though he should have fun!

it''s okay to be critical of your favorite models every once in awhile ,they need to grow in their profession they can't do so with only praises so no hard feelings lol

if anyone loves marly its's you V :p

i asked becuz it's interesting to hear an insiders point of vieuw

francisco is indeed very confident and comfortable with himself on the runway ,shoots ect

but as we have seen, he is also a very bright and happy person who make the best out of everything

it's a winning combination

it thought it was so cute when the vj aked him if he liked the dsquared show he walked and fran was like: yeah i liked the oufit and the make-up.blood and fight :laugh:

i was like aww baby i liked it too ,i'm so happy that he was having fun.

i also thought he was very natural during the intervieuw as if he'd done a dozen intervieuws before ,he wasn't nervous at all :heart:

^ I'm glad you understand what I'm saying lol :hug:

and another good thing about francisco is that he always looks like he's having fun! :blush:

very tru, fraankie is so so playful! In front of the camera and in interviews and stuff. btw, I actually completely get where you're coming from when you described frankie and marlon's separate demeanour and approach to modelling. Very on point. You're a true insider vaihlen :D

fran's happiness is catchy ,watching him laugh and do his thing just makes me smile

it's makes him all the more lovable :wub:

oh lord i sound love sick ... :clobber:

and i'm dissapointed fran did not walk any shows today ..

lol! You make such a good point riv. He's so relaxed and lovable, his personality is very infectious! ;) I loved when he hugged the girl at the end, if I was her I would have held on for longer! :p :drool:

I loved when he hugged the girl at the end, if I was her I would have held on for longer! :p :drool:

lol me too it was very cute moment

she was very lucky

but did you see the part where fran kissed a lady on cheeks,now she was really lucky :laugh:

she got to feel his lips lol