Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

i love the look át Phillip Lim that frankie is sporting

he looks very mature and the coat is is lovely

at Generra the green beanie is kind off comapred to the rest of the oufit

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the calvin klein show,maybe with some luck frankie will walk during that show

that being said i don't if he will walk,but i hope he does

and yeah less make-up would be better but that won't be happening anytime soon lol

Yeah, him and marlon can work some guyliner. And I agree riv, he better get calvin (plus there's a live feed so I wanna frankie there), please mr zucchelli hook our boy up! I actually don't think marlon's gonna turn up this season, sad.

i like guyliner on him though :)

yep it does look good on him

i think that with francisco guyliner softens his eyes while with marlon it makes them even more intense

your welcome vaihlen !

i still have to watch the video,it's good to hear his walk is on point

I just feel guyliner is out... but maybe it's not. I do like francisco in guyliner much more than most men, because it opens up his cat eyes.

and his walk has been good at all the shows so far, he's getting a lot of recognition for it too. I'd love to see him open a show :whistle: and get a campaign!

what is taking so long?! :clobber:

and his walk has been good at all the shows so far, he's getting a lot of recognition for it too.

cool,what are ppl saying about his walk?

i have now idea what is taking so long either

during NY fashion he has walked for labels whom i think fran would be great to campaign for like Lacoste and DKNY

i also feel fran should be in the Models.com top 50 by now yet he isn't on there either

and some other models on that list should be way higher then they are right now,i have nothing against baptiste e but i feel there are others who deserve to be at the number one spot

fran had a great fall/winter season this year he should at least get recognised for that

a lot of photographers have been boasting about his walk when I bring him up in a conversation. they say it's fun to catch his poses just in the way he walks he's always posing, and he also has been getting recognition for being easy and fun to work with! :yes:

and yes I do feel he has been falling under the radar for too long. I would have expected to hear some campaign news by now but nothing <_<

dkny would be great for him, and oddly enough I could see him doing something like the gap :laugh: just because he is so adorable and I love him in basics.

In my opinion he has a commercial and high fashion look and I do agree he should be on the top models but he would probably need to get a campaign first. Although there are a few models on there that I hardly hear about anymore :blink: