Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

those people obvs don't know how to define "handsome". And the fierce look on him which they call "arrogance" is what makes him a killer on the catwalk. Perhaps people just wanna see him run around and jump into every interview to make him look sweet

yup it also gave him a (so far ) great season ,maybe even his best season so far .

i feel that francisco has really stepped up his game and improved himself as a model.

his catwalk swagger has gotten him a lot of attention this time around

i read the comments at TFS too and replied a few times

and so far your comment has been the one that makes the most sense( too me that is )

i've been trying to explain that too over there , but you've done it better

i would almost ask you to post it on TFS too,if you have an account lol

so thanks franluv :laugh:

nah, they're not on that debate anymore on tfs. But like you said franluv, his so called "arrogance" is maker him a hot commodity on the runway. I think because he's such a cutie, they expect him to be a lil timmid baby and when that's not what he produces in photos, they can't reconcile the two and therefore they call him arrogant.

^ yeah i would need to make an account to do that and it's not worth it. i don't care much for that forum :(

but it's true. he's not arrogant, he's actually shy and just very boyish and happy all the time and he doesn't run up to cameras because his english isn't all that great yet.

Come on, people, nobody said he is arrogant. It was just an impression. tFS isn't a fan forum, all opinions — whether they're flattering or not — are welcome. Just like here, I suppose. Defining what's beautiful and what's not depends exclusively on each one's perception. Like riviera said, there and here, to each his own. :flower:

^ yeah i would need to make an account to do that and it's not worth it. i don't care much for that forum :(

but it's true. he's not arrogant, he's actually shy and just very boyish and happy all the time and he doesn't run up to cameras because his english isn't all that great yet.

i can imagine fran being like that :laugh:

so he'd better work on his english so he can give many intervieuws lol

or he can stick to portuguese i'm sure it will work just as well with the girls/boys :whistle:

it'll work on me just sayin :doofywave:

and i'll keep your comment here franluv

i want the whole thing to just blow over at TFS

if it's over there's no need to spark the debate any further

Meh, I never really acknowledged those who say something I don't particularly care for. Ever since I saw that video of him trying English on camera, I knew he couldn't be arrogant. He's too cute lol

Too bad those people can't see it. More for us (and me). LMAO.