Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

when i saw that first picture i was like daaaaayyuuum he is huge :shock: i don't knnow why im so surprised it's just that that women looks sooo small next to him now i know how tall he is compared to me because she looks around my height seriously what is in the water in brazil lol how do you become this tall i think he's the height of my science teacher (6'7) and aawwww the one where he's huging that woman is just simply cute so is the second to the last photo with that cute little hair clip in the center of his hair :wub::heart: lol

that 1st pic of that girl and chico would be me and him if i met him in real life lol

i'm that short.

i do think it's sweet of him to take photo's with fans esp knowing that a lot of people probably want to take a picture with him

chico is so freaking huge though

i saw photos of him with his family,and i saw his father.he is even taller,like some NBA player.i think that's a reason why chico is so tall

well then chico has plenty of other career options should he ever tire of being a model,

he can play basketball :laugh: but i totally think he should act

funny thing that almost all of his agencies list him as 1.88 or 1.89 at best but when you but him besides models with the same stats chico is clearly taller then that lol

jpgbygaultier

it is from a new video from the fashionisto but i can't embed it here

http://thefashionisto.com/boys-on-film-by-omar-macchiavelli/

^

the hand thing that he does i do but when i do it for me it means surfs up or kalabanga

Gesture_raised_fist_with_thumb_and_pinky_lifted.jpg

Hawaiian locals use the "shaka" to convey what locals in Hawai'i call the "Aloha Spirit," a gesture of friendship and understanding between the various ethnic cultures that reside within Hawai'i, and thus it does not have a direct semantic to literal translation. Depending on context it can also be used to communicate notions such as "all right," "cool," "smooth," and the like. (Source Wikipedia)

The origin of this hand gesture is very interesting. Read about how it started and more HERE

This Hawaiian native :wave: can assure you that the information is very accurate. (Y)

oh my gosh i just noticed that in that gif that jpgbygaultier posted chicos eyes look amazing is as if he's staring down at your soul...so beautiful

I wish he would stare down my soul haha :laugh:

he's so tall I like that. you never have to be afraid in his near :laugh::blush:

^

the hand thing that he does i do but when i do it for me it means surfs up or kalabanga

Gesture_raised_fist_with_thumb_and_pinky_lifted.jpg

Hawaiian locals use the "shaka" to convey what locals in Hawai'i call the "Aloha Spirit," a gesture of friendship and understanding between the various ethnic cultures that reside within Hawai'i, and thus it does not have a direct semantic to literal translation. Depending on context it can also be used to communicate notions such as "all right," "cool," "smooth," and the like. (Source Wikipedia)

The origin of this hand gesture is very interesting. Read about how it started and more HERE

This Hawaiian native :wave: can assure you that the information is very accurate. (Y)

Thanks Maui for all that interesting info